5.0 out of 5 stars Each message rings true as if it was meant just for you., December 11, 2012
I have received these messages daily from the creator via Tammy Boynton. Each message rings true and feels like it was written especially for you. It has inspired me and taught me many things. I looked forward to having them all in one book that I could access as I wanted and needed and with the index I can go directly to the area that is calling me at that time. Thank you God and thank you Tammy for this.
Annette :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Appropriate Title, February 12, 2013
Inspirational Messages From The Creator; how often does one get to experience a True Miracle? Through Tammy Boynton's daily Interaction with Our Father in Heaven, one comes to realize when reading the messages, that God Exists. We purchased the Kindle version, and find it very easy to access any part of the book, for the alphabetical list of topics is very useful.
A part II Tammy? This work is worth having in the library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, December 17, 2012
At a time when I needed inspiration, I found the messages in this book to be very uplifting. There were times I felt the messages were written just for me. Whatever thought or feeling you may be having refer to the index and it will guide you to the passage you are looking for.