Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2012
This Pendant and Earring set are better than I expected. I had ordered the set for my Matron of Honor and cannot wait to give it to her. I would definitely wear this myself! The chain is not flimsy and the set does not look "cheap". I think this set is definitely well worth the money.
on May 15, 2013
I bought it as a gift for a friend and for her wedding; she juz loved the set and it was looking good on her. I liked the pearls, its size(its lightly bigger than what you see on the screen) and the quality. I think its worth the money.
on May 24, 2012
This is a cute set but the setting was crooked and cheap looking. Not worth what I paid to be honest.
on July 11, 2013
The earrings are very nice, a bit smaller than I imagined from the pictures but still very nice. I thought the earrings looked a little different in person than they did in the pictures but they were still nice.
on May 9, 2016
In person these look fake. I ordered them by mistake, they're pretty, but you can get a sterling and real pearl set for the same price.