Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
vote
votes
If you order it, check the model that arrives. Mine didn't have the SSD. I called Amazon and sent it back for one with the SSD. Waiting on the replacement... EDIT - its there, just not user accessible, see below:
Dec 25, 2012 by Jonathan J.
votes
I purchased the Dell Inspiron 14z 14-Inch Laptop Core i5-3317U in Jan. 2013. This computer has the Windows 7 operating system. Initially I had difficulty w/ this computer, it kept losing the WIFI signal. I eventually got ahold of someone at Dell that knew about this problem. It was a simple software problem that they were able to fix by downloading a new driver. My only complaint is that it took several calls before I found someone at Dell who knew about this easy fix. Besides the WIFI problem, this computer has been great. It is very light and you get quite a bit for the price.
Oct 15, 2013 by Dan
votes
Go to start menu(Windows icon bottom left corner)- at the right bottom side in start menu there is a shutdown tab, click arrow to right of shutdown tab to see other options......
Jul 6, 2014 by Jason Dilger
votes
dell inspiron wifi Dec 15, 2013
I have no problems with mine, whatsoever. I've used it at home, work and school with zero issues. I've even used my wifi hotspot on my phone in a pinch.
Dec 15, 2013 by Tempyst x
votes
No.
Oct 15, 2013 by Aaron S.
votes
The box was about 20" x 10" x 5" (WxDxH) and about 10 lbs. This laptop is simply amazing, highly recommended.
Apr 29, 2013 by Daniel Frank
votes
No, it does not have backlit keyboard, but I love this laptop!
Feb 17, 2013 by Connie Chiles
votes
It is on the left side of the computer at the base.
Feb 14, 2013 by Emoy
votes
Dell-branded hardware products purchased in the U.S. may come with 90 days-5 years limited hardware warranty. To determine which warranty came with your hardware product(s) see your packing slip, invoice, receipt, other sales documentation. I purchased 3 years warranty (about $120) through SquareTrade Warranty on Amazon.com when I brought the laptop.
Feb 1, 2013 by CrewFan
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers