Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
vote
While this isn't a question I will answer anyway. The main reason I purchased this instead of another model is because it has Windows 7 on it. I find Windows 8 to be a bad experience.
Feb 15, 2013 by Awlbiste
vote
I don't think it is but the screen is sharp and you can adjust the brightness very easiily
Nov 3, 2013 by Sandra C. Hagen
votes
hows the keyboard??? Nov 13, 2013
It works great for me, but I hunt & peck, so I'm definitely not a typist! The keys and especially the finger pad seem quite sensitive; about my only objection is occasionally when I hit the "e" key the edge of the "r" key seems to hook my finger-I have no such problem with other keys, nor with my keyboard at work?
Nov 13, 2013 by david j pedreira
votes
4 to 5 hours depending on use
Feb 10, 2013 by Barney
votes
If you are buying new like I did, it comes in a sealed Dell box, with warranty and all. If you purchase, you won't be disappointed! :)
Feb 6, 2013 by Mireily Lewis
votes
Yes, it plugs in the back on the left side.
Feb 15, 2013 by Awlbiste
votes
No, I had to purchase Microsoft separately
Nov 2, 2013 by carol white
votes
The computer is wifi capable but sadly does not come with Office 2010. You need to activate if you've already had it or purchase it again. Bummer!!
Nov 9, 2013 by Anonymous
votes
I suggest buying a 17.3 laptop with even more features just to be on the safe side. I have another 17.3 inch and it works perfectly in this regard for video chat rooms. As I use Skype video calls it work great. Another alternative you can buy a Logitech webcam that has 1080p. This has a great rating and I am purchasing it soon. Well later and Best Regards.
Jul 12, 2013 by J. Dub
votes
It came with widows 7, that was it.
Dec 10, 2013 by William DuChene
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers