Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 123 questions
vote
No, not installed with any extra programs, just the operating programs, Windows 8, which takes a little getting use to, after awhile you'll like it. Has some TRIAL programs like McAfee Virus, but all other programs you'll have to load, can do from old MS disc, or load from online sources, of course at a price 0¿0 Cheers, Charlie
Aug 28, 2013 by CHARDEE
votes
Mine came with Windows 8 and it was already set to English, but you can add any language you want by simply going to the Control Panel, (the easiest way to access the control panel in windows 8 is to select the start menu at the bottom left corner, then put your mouse on the bottom right corner, right click and choose "all apps"., then scroll to Control Panel, choose languages and then add Spanish, piece of cake...
Jul 20, 2013 by Barry Albert
votes
Yes you can, there is no problem.
Dec 7, 2013 by cynthia stone
votes
Can't tell you about the warranty, but DEFINITELY NO USER GUIDE. You're on you're own. I paid $100 to have my info transferred from old computer to new, and they tried to make it as much as possible like Windows 7, with start buttons, etc. Still getting used to and trying to find old programs I had. I'm a chef and love to cook: over 400 recipes. Took a long time to find them (under "recent places") but unable to access them. Error messages, or some strange code. Guess we will be going back to computer shop to see if they can solve.
Jun 30, 2013 by Kathryh Hoelzel
votes
student use? Jul 28, 2013
yes
Jul 28, 2013 by Erick Rojas
votes
The notebook is very light weight, I would say maybe 6lbs. I took the one I purchased and for an extra $38 purchased another 4GB of RAM just to give it more power, remember that the processor is not the high powered one but, for the price, it's good with what I needed for the extra one.
Nov 7, 2013 by Clark O. Ammons
votes
I actually just purchased office. When I purchased the laptop it didn't come with office. The little I've used Word and Excel has been good. It didn't slow the computer down at all.
Aug 8, 2013 by Cynthia P.
votes
Miralia Hi! Actually the Dell Inspiron 15 i15rv laptop weighs according to my scale 4lb.8oz which is the same weight as my Dell inspiron 14r laptop. It appears lighter when carrying it. But i guess it is the same weight. Hope this help! Also the screen resolution is not as great as my previous Dell laptops. (FYI)
Apr 26, 2013 by Tee
votes
Not at all !!!! I absolutely LOVE mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've NEVER encountered it getting "hot" and / or causing me any issues / stress !!!!!!
Aug 10, 2014 by Michael T. Rhodes
votes
What's in the box? May 8, 2013
Computer, cord, manual.
May 8, 2013 by Cynthia P.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers