4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Computer
Published on December 21, 2010 by Robert Hochstetter

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy a Dell
Published on October 3, 2011 by Brian Bosworth

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Computer, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i560-5383NBK Desktop (Piano Black) (Personal Computers)
The computer arrived earlier than promised and in good condition. Everything works fine, but the instruction manual is definitely lacking in describing all the set up processes required. I have never done a start up on a new computer and found that trial and error were the only ways to resolve some of the problems and set ups I had with the software. Overall, I am satified with the purchase and believe I received good value for my dollar. The 23" monitor is really nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Parents, January 20, 2011
My folks needed an upgrade from the last computer I bought them 7 years ago. With the monitor included, this was an appealing option.

Hook-up was seamless. Everything ran fine right from the box. My parents were pleasantly surprised by how big the monitor is, and I was glad to see HDMI hook-up available from monitor to CPU.

A good purchase offering up-to-date technology for users who mostly surf-the-web and email. I did buy HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet) to help them enjoy quality pictures of their grand kids on the screen saver slide show...

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 5, 2011
It works great. I had a problem with my old wireless receiver but customer service representative was very patient with me as he waited on the phone for me to take the whole computer and monitor into another room to connect directly to the internet from my ethernet cable. This computer works great. The moniter is great. The speakers that came with it are adequate but because they are powered from the USB port they don't have a lot of volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computers, December 15, 2010
W. Erskine (Salt Lake City) - See all my reviews
I have now purchases four of these for my stores. They are the right price and processing power for my retail application. The 23" monitor is a bit too big, but otherwise great. I also wish for a couple more USB connections on the back, but that's greedy. I bought them at $650 and was bummed about the price increase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron i560-5383NBK, March 14, 2011
I love this computer, I put in a wireless adapter card and added wireless everything and use my TV as a screen now...love it. Windows 7 is giving me some problems on old software, but those games are way out anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, February 25, 2011
Pablo Cesar Garcia (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I got this pc to use it as the main PC on the house. the monitor is stunning, full HD 23". Overall fast pc, I can easily run multiple programs without slowing down, and due to the monitor, you can easily have one program side by side. The mice and keyboard are the only thing thats not not at the same level as the whole bundle, they seem very cheap, but they do the work.

The first PC i got had the dvd broken, I contacted amazon and I had a replacement delivered the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right., February 5, 2014
Needed to update computer but did not like prices for this unit found at local retailers. Unit arrived much sooner than expected and has performed as expected. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat Dell Products, September 4, 2013
I think Dell desktops are the best. I have had other brands, and always come back to Dell Desktops with Intel Processors. It is fast and reliable. The price at Amazon was the best price I could find. Shipping was fast.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy a Dell, October 3, 2011
I gave this computer 1 star only because there was not a lower option. I have had multiple issue with this computer, including the motherboard and hard drive crashing in 40 days. Since this was outside of the 21 day return window, I could not return it to get my money back. After hours and hours on the phone with their technical department I am still without a functioning computer. The technical support is a nightmare. I have talked to 10 people, been cut off twice and had to repeat the entire story each time I call back.

Dell is not standing behind their product, in this case. I cannot recommend a Dell.

4.0 out of 5 stars What do you mean by a title?, March 12, 2011
There are things about this one that I don't like as well as I liked XP, but I guess that's progress for you.

Rate and Discover Movies