Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 13, 2013
Great app it provide great tips and tricks for girls with short or long nails would recommend this app to anyone who likes to do their nails must buy!
on June 11, 2014
I love all the nail designs they are great ideas. But one problem is most of the designs require long fake nails.
on June 21, 2014
I thought I was going to get an app that taught how to do simple nail designs but unfortunately all I got was hyperlinks to YouTube channels and a lot of necessary text that teaches you nothing. Don't waste your time, just go straight to YouTube.
on February 11, 2014
I REALLY loved this app.
It gives you great video lessons, and fun ideas on how to do your nails.
The video's are clear and easy to learn the tips you need.
I already have told family and friends about it.
on September 8, 2013
Great app that includes tutorials showing exactly how to do awesome nail art. Lots of creativity & fun designs. A big thank you to all of the artists out there willing to share their designs!
on February 18, 2014
I downloaded this app and it was very helpful. I like the step by step approach taken to break down the technique of creating each design. If even gives you pointers on customizing your own nail designs.
on November 30, 2013
Lately, I have been kinda obsessed with nail designs and techniques :) When I found this app, I was excited. The app has tutorials for really fun and unique ideas, as well as categorized pictures of ideas. It may seem like just a picture is not helpful, but they give great inspiration for designs and it is very easy to figure out how most of them are done. I really recommend this app for the nail art fanatics, experts and beginners alike.
on August 8, 2013
The only thing I can say about this app is I wish it had more tutorial videos and more designs for short nails! Thanks but other than that it is a great app to get cute designs for your nails!
on December 30, 2015
It's stupid, these nail designs are so unrealistic!!! To know how to do a design, it takes you to the internet. What if you don't have internet or its not working??I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WeAppz nail art tutorials. It's realistic and doesn't take you to google.I hope you listen to MY advice....๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
on March 17, 2014
It helps a lot . I turned all of those nail designs and they where easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P. S. GET APP