Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma and Little Twin Stars Instant Films, 10 Sheets, Pack of 3
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 14, 2014
I got it for my cousin's bridal shower along with the instax camera itself. Needless to say, it was one of the best presents.

Super cute designs.. and it's rare that they bundle all the cute ones together.. you would think they'd throw in an ugly one just to make you buy another bundle. But this is too awesome!!
on October 16, 2014
Package Arrived on time, 1 day shipping. film fit right in, exposures were correct to true color. out of 30 total exposures one had a black speck on it. but no biggie, my daughter loves shooting with her instax mini. and loved the borders offered with this package. will definately order again soon.
on May 7, 2015
Each one of these film sets are super cute! You will get ten sheets per box = 30 prints total. If you like one of them, you'll most likely want the others as well. I prefer them over the original white bordered film because it adds a nice flair to the moment captured. The quality is on par with the standard white film and it doesn't degrade my picture in anyway. Must buy! It a value pack too!
on December 24, 2014
My daughters love the polaroid instant picture/film. It has some cute pictures/icons/wordings on the instant film. The film quality is well it's a polaroid film so if you're an old fart like myself you know what I mean. The quality of the film is not digital quality so if you don't care much for excellent quality then this is ok it's good for kids to use and play with, it's a kids "social" thing. Great come back for polaroid cameras.
on April 20, 2016
I love love love this set. All 3 characters are super cute. They are really well made and the pictures come out really cute. Adds a special touch to your basic polaroids and this package does not cost too much more than your basic plain polaroid. I've bougt they set twice already and plan to buy more when I run out.
on August 18, 2014
These Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma and Little Twin Stars films have got to be the most "kawaii" (cute) designs I've ever seen! So cute, that I initially bought these to gift to a friend and ended up keeping them for myself. (Don't worry, I eventually got another set to gift) It's not common to find these novelty designs. I usually only see the plain white ones at where the cameras are sold. They are as described, perhaps even cuter! I'll probably buy more when I run out.
on December 23, 2015
The borders of these instax films are all sooo adorable for special occasions or even just everyday! This is the cheapest one that I can find and I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others! This can also be a very good gift!
on December 10, 2014
Arrived quickly and on time ! The film is great quality and the designs on the frame have been so fun ! Definitely adds to the pictures. Only issue was the second to last film left in the Hello Kitty pack just wouldn't develop, but out of the whole batch of 30, I only had the one dud.

Overall- I love this film set and will definitely be buying more ! :)
on June 12, 2014
I had no issues with the film itself and the designs are super cute and add a nice touch to any photo, I highly recommend this bundle
on November 2, 2014
Love the film. Came in 2 days. Love it great deal I got for this. Idk if the deal is still up here... Maybe they change it, but I paid $23 for all of this. It's so cute.