5.0 out of 5 stars An indepth book to help you really learn Spanish.
I had read the review that this book was too dumbed down, and I almost did not buy it but I had to for a college course I am taking. I am extremely glad that I purchased this workbook and have had friends ask me for copies of the lessons.
Published on March 6, 2004 by Samantha Plante

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
No, I purchased the book thinking it accompaned the 2 audio.com instant immersion that I purchased so I could follow the conversations on the ipod.It was not connected to the audio books at all
Published 1 month ago by d reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars An indepth book to help you really learn Spanish., March 6, 2004
Samantha Plante (Plymouth, NH USA) - See all my reviews
The lessons are not dumb they are broken down piece by piece so that you can understand what they are saying and be able to internalize it. The book has translations and pictures to help enforce the new information as well as phonetic spellings of the new vocabulary so you can say things correctly.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is just starting to learn Spanish, or for someone like me who has not kept up with it since I graduated high school almost six years ago. It is a great book and it even comes with a bonus cd, which features a woman helping you learn how to speak the alphabet and to get started on grammar.
This is a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Language Course to compete with Rosetta Stone, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Instant Immersion Spanish - Deluxe Edition Workbook (Paperback)
Instant Immersion advertises that they are as good as Rosetta Stone, and I want to confirm this is true. The language training is $100 (with all books) versus $400 for Rosetta Stone, and my wife is learning Spanish just fine. Great value for the money, and the learning style is easy to follow and really learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought two of these to help my wife and myself learn spanish, May 20, 2013
This is a great book to support the CD's but mostly as one more way to pick up more spanish. I was siting with my wife and she pulled out the flash cards last night and went through the stack. I speak pretty good but these with the picture on one side, the translation at the bottom, and the pronunciation spelled out are powerful. Also has stickers (we have them on lots of stuff in the house so that we see the words as we walk around. No easy to learn a language unless you make it your world. The disks are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars instant immersion spanish - deluxe edition workbook, March 21, 2013
This product is exceptional in the coverage of the spanish language, learning lessons, and easy, clear to read directions. lesson plans, and practice activities. The information is very thorough, and highly recommended to anyone who is desiring to learn the basics of spanish.
This is a must have book as a companion to the instant immersion language learning DVD course!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for brand new beginners, March 5, 2014
I got this with already some knowledge of spanish... as it turns out this is VERY basic. So if you are starting off brand new, then this is the book for you. If you know the basics then I'd move on. A beautiful girl on the cover though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beginner book., August 30, 2013
My class used it and I like the format. It pushes you to remember what words mean due to their constant usage in the following chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, September 4, 2013
Kira Alicia Hinton (LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This book is excellent. I need this so I can become more fluent with the spanish language. This is a very helpful book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 3, 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Workbook, June 14, 2014
P. Robinson (Fairfax virginia) - See all my reviews
Great workbook. Good exercises. Good for beginners and especially for those of us who have had some Spanish. I recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, August 22, 2014
Book seemed handled and used but there weren't any markings/writing in it. Starting to use it to relearn my Spanish again.

Instant Immersion Spanish - Deluxe Edition Workbook
Instant Immersion Spanish - Deluxe Edition Workbook by Jenny Lona (Paperback - May 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.12