5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Program.
Published 9 months ago by R Brownfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great for the price
Its great for the price
Good - can download direct to tablet, clean graphics, good structure
Bad - Its not Rosetta Stone, it is hard to figure the program, what to do when, but it a good supplemental for other programs.
Published 4 months ago by Fred is not dead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Program., March 7, 2014
This review is from: Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3 (CD-ROM)
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOrks like a champ, as good as rosetta stone but doesn't cost 249$, November 8, 2014
I married a Mexican woman and I spoke no spanish, she spoke no English. I know you are all wondering how we did it, but we did not have to rely on what we could say, but on what we could do and on body language. guess what? We have 10x better marriage than we did when we were married to people who could speak our language. Now that we are 2 years into it, we are now working on learning (eng/span). I got Rosetta Stone. Joke. Then I got this. Rosetta stone was on their once in a lifetime sale that is always going for 249$. This was 19. This is just as good. Basically you see pictures of people doing things like reading, or eating, or walking etc, then the computer will say "Chica Leer" or whatever, and you repeat it. When it decides you say it good enough, it lets you continue.

I would suggest an inexpensive headset--mic/headphones. Its easier. This is a great program for the price and while it takes dedication and work, so does 250$ rosetta stone--which by the way, I am very disappointed in for reasons I wont go into here, but just do as I say and buy this for 1/12 the price, you will learn spanish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 9, 2014
We just moved from Kansas to Southeast Texas and Spanish is going to be a huge helper for us as most of the population speaks it as well as English. I think it's easy to use and I like that there is a male and female interpretor. Sometimes he's easy to understand than her. The picture and words are great visual helpers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great for the price, August 12, 2014
Its great for the price
Good - can download direct to tablet, clean graphics, good structure

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed using this. And its a LOT cheaper than Rosetta Stone., October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price., August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, July 10, 2014
Decided to try this before investing in something like Rosetta stone. It's ok. But the lessons are an odd mix.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Recordings, June 24, 2014
I bought this for my mother, so she could learn Spanish while she was recovering, but the audio for the Spanish phrases on the DVD was such horrible quality that we could barely understand them. It was very odd, since the rest of the DVD used close to studio-quality audio. If you're looking for something to teach you proper enunciation of Spanish phrases, you'll probably want to look elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars CD Program Itself Could Be Better, May 1, 2014
Arrived as expected and undamaged! However, the program is cheaply made, but convenient. Covers very basic Spanish vocabulary-have not seen it cover grammar yet. A book might do the same fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3
Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3 by Instant Immersion (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
$49.99 $39.20