5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Program.
Published 7 months ago by R Brownfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great for the price
Its great for the price
Good - can download direct to tablet, clean graphics, good structure
Bad - Its not Rosetta Stone, it is hard to figure the program, what to do when, but it a good supplemental for other programs.
Published 2 months ago by Fred is not dead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Program., March 7, 2014
This review is from: Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3 (CD-ROM)
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 9, 2014
We just moved from Kansas to Southeast Texas and Spanish is going to be a huge helper for us as most of the population speaks it as well as English. I think it's easy to use and I like that there is a male and female interpretor. Sometimes he's easy to understand than her. The picture and words are great visual helpers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great for the price, August 12, 2014
Its great for the price
Good - can download direct to tablet, clean graphics, good structure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price., August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, July 10, 2014
Decided to try this before investing in something like Rosetta stone. It's ok. But the lessons are an odd mix.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed using this. And its a LOT cheaper than Rosetta Stone., October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.

3.0 out of 5 stars Success in learning and speaking spanish, June 12, 2014
This program is very effective. I have learned words, phrases and I am comfortable in speaking with native speaker's for improving.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 2, 2014
It's good for the price but not as good as Rosetta stone. The Spanish taught in this program isn't Latin American Spanish if that is important to you. The videos look amateur and the cds sometimes froze and I had to take it out my laptop and reinsert the disc. It does allow you to move at your own pace however I lost interest in the program very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
I am enjoying learning the vocabulary. Am looking forward to being able to converse with my Spanish friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3
Instant Immersion Spanish Family Edition Levels 1,2 and 3 by Instant Immersion (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
$49.99 $33.95