Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2014 Edition - Instant Immersion Spanish Levels 1,2,3
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2014
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 8, 2014
I married a Mexican woman and I spoke no spanish, she spoke no English. I know you are all wondering how we did it, but we did not have to rely on what we could say, but on what we could do and on body language. guess what? We have 10x better marriage than we did when we were married to people who could speak our language. Now that we are 2 years into it, we are now working on learning (eng/span). I got Rosetta Stone. Joke. Then I got this. Rosetta stone was on their once in a lifetime sale that is always going for 249$. This was 19. This is just as good. Basically you see pictures of people doing things like reading, or eating, or walking etc, then the computer will say "Chica Leer" or whatever, and you repeat it. When it decides you say it good enough, it lets you continue.

I would suggest an inexpensive headset--mic/headphones. Its easier. This is a great program for the price and while it takes dedication and work, so does 250$ rosetta stone--which by the way, I am very disappointed in for reasons I wont go into here, but just do as I say and buy this for 1/12 the price, you will learn spanish.
on March 9, 2014
We just moved from Kansas to Southeast Texas and Spanish is going to be a huge helper for us as most of the population speaks it as well as English. I think it's easy to use and I like that there is a male and female interpretor. Sometimes he's easy to understand than her. The picture and words are great visual helpers.
on October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.
on February 18, 2015
When this item was on the Amazon "Lightening Deals" I took the gamble and purchased it as a stand-alone Spanish curriculum for our children. I was amazed by the wonderful content. It's simply laid out and is very user friendly. I am very happy that I didn't spend more money doing the competitor product, as this one seems to be perfect and the price was GREAT.
on March 14, 2015
Awesome product! I bought this for my 12 year old because he wanted to learn Spanish, but I didn't he would actual learn much for practical speaking. HOWEVER! He has actually been learning Spanish! We met some Spanish speaking people yesterday, and he actually spoke back and forth with them, and they were amazed that he could speak so well after learning completely on his own (with the software, that is). Now I'm thinking of going through this program myself!
on July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.
on August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.
on April 3, 2015
This isn't what I was expecting, but isn't a 'horrible' purchase. I didn't realize that I purchased the wrong Spanish version. I should have looked for a Caribbean Spanish edition versus the Latin American edition, as my family is from Puerto Rico and I'm used to this. That's my bad entirely though. Not bad for the deal I got it for in the 'daily deals' section.
on March 19, 2016
I am finding this very helpful. I keep the CD in my car and listen to it while driving. I am becoming familiar with the words and pronunciation. I have the software on my computer and when I have five minutes I work through the exercises. It is like doing an online course with little tests to check your understanding. I have not used the DVD yet which needs a TV and a DVD player and is interactive. I am shy of playing it on the TV and family seeing me. I am sure I will get over it when I have learnt a bit more. I do recommend this course and it is extremely good value for money.