5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect positive actions
Published on January 27, 2007 by Harry Zweier

1.0 out of 5 stars Old Book, New Title?
Is this an old book with a new title and cover?

It seems that
Instant Karma: 8,789 Ways to Give Yourself and Others Good Fortune Right Now
may be be a re-mixed version of
8,789 Words of Wisdom.

Same Author, same publisher, same 8,789.

Published on June 4, 2012 by P. M. Bradshaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect positive actions, January 27, 2007
Harry Zweier (NEPA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
A collection of the simplest possible ideas for adding positive influence to your life and the lives of those around you. With few exceptions, the suggested actions in this book transcend religion and culture; they should raise little controversy and are beyond debate. If you find one you are uncomfortable with, turn the page. Open the book anywhere and find a gem of universal wisdom--simple everyday direction on living well on planet earth. If you're christian, buddhist, muslim, jewish, hindu or atheist, buy this and draw inspiration from it daily. Make the world a better place. HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT LITTLE BOOK!!!, December 2, 2007
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
This has been the most uplifting little book I've put my hands on in years. So, great that I've purchased about 20 of these over the past 4 years to give as gifts for birthday, new job, new home, Christmas, etc. Every time I pick it up, I find something new and great to think about and share. You will surely find this a great little book with BIG uplifting appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, April 30, 2004
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
This is, by far, my favorite book. Inside, you will find 8,879 amazing pieces of inspiration and advice. It's great for bad moods, rainy days, boredom, or anytime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Old Book, New Title?, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Instant Karma (Kindle Edition)
Is this an old book with a new title and cover?

It seems that
Instant Karma: 8,789 Ways to Give Yourself and Others Good Fortune Right Now
may be be a re-mixed version of
8,789 Words of Wisdom.

Same Author, same publisher, same 8,789.

The older, less expensive book (8,789 Words of Wisdom) has reviews across the spectrum, ranging from 5 stars to 1, while the newer one is all 5-star reviews.

8,789.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Little Book, November 11, 2004
Katrina Nelmes (McAlpin, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
This book is one that I actually carry around with me almost everywhere. It's fun to read, and many of the suggestions inside actually are a great pick-me-up during the day. I like it's small size, and I also like how you don't have to read the suggestions for good karma in order if you don't want to.

As far as to say if the book actually does bring good fortune is something that I can't really prove... but it really does make one feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Karma by Barbara Ann Kipfer, January 20, 2009
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
This is such a GREAT book. I would give it a million stars!! I think everyone in the world needs at least one copy. I bought one a year ago and I try to read one page everyday of my life. I just bought about 5-6 more because they are great birthday gifts!! It is such a great uplifting book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, February 7, 2009
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
These little books are great. Small enough to fit in a purse or briefcase, ..any page you open the book is a fun idea. I gave some of my "stressed out" friends a copy of this book for Christmas and it really made a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to lift yours (and others) spirits!, April 5, 2008
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
I read a couple of pages each day and try to implement a little goodness into my life and others. It's almost like a little reference to the good life for me. It's in list format and I LOVE lists! I highly recommend this little book.

1.0 out of 5 stars SENTENCES, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
disappointed. just short sentences. No enlightenment here. not very deep. 1,001 ways series is better. donating it to library. Won't buy another of her books. deleted them from my list. Depressing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Share the Love (and Karma)!, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Instant Karma (Paperback)
Instant Karma by Barbara Ann Kipfer is a perfect book to take in a few lines or pages at a time. These tips will give your karma a good boost and can spread the feel-good vibes to everyone you encounter.

Instant Karma is an inspiring book to read to give you good ideas to bring good karma into your life. The positive karma suggestions in the book are great for people to use throughout their life.

I loved going through the book and flipping it to a random page and picking out suggestions I'd work on that day. Some wouldn't apply to me, so I picked a few from the page instead of the whole page. Seemingly small suggestions such as "start every day a little happier" and "when you ask people how they are, really listen to the response" among many others actually can make your day a little better.

Improving karma and having your day be even a little bit happier is worth reading this book for each and every day. Even if you just try to do one of the suggestions each day, it will help and over time, I think you will notice the difference too. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

* Thank you to the publisher of Instant Karma, Workman, for providing me with a copy of this book for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›