Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$7.52

on January 27, 2007
A collection of the simplest possible ideas for adding positive influence to your life and the lives of those around you. With few exceptions, the suggested actions in this book transcend religion and culture; they should raise little controversy and are beyond debate. If you find one you are uncomfortable with, turn the page. Open the book anywhere and find a gem of universal wisdom--simple everyday direction on living well on planet earth. If you're christian, buddhist, muslim, jewish, hindu or atheist, buy this and draw inspiration from it daily. Make the world a better place. HIGHLY recommended.
on December 2, 2007
This has been the most uplifting little book I've put my hands on in years. So, great that I've purchased about 20 of these over the past 4 years to give as gifts for birthday, new job, new home, Christmas, etc. Every time I pick it up, I find something new and great to think about and share. You will surely find this a great little book with BIG uplifting appeal.
on April 30, 2004
This is, by far, my favorite book. Inside, you will find 8,879 amazing pieces of inspiration and advice. It's great for bad moods, rainy days, boredom, or anytime.
on June 4, 2012
Is this an old book with a new title and cover?

It seems that
Instant Karma: 8,789 Ways to Give Yourself and Others Good Fortune Right Now
may be be a re-mixed version of
8,789 Words of Wisdom.

Same Author, same publisher, same 8,789.

The older, less expensive book (8,789 Words of Wisdom) has reviews across the spectrum, ranging from 5 stars to 1, while the newer one is all 5-star reviews.

8,789.
on November 11, 2004
This book is one that I actually carry around with me almost everywhere. It's fun to read, and many of the suggestions inside actually are a great pick-me-up during the day. I like it's small size, and I also like how you don't have to read the suggestions for good karma in order if you don't want to.

As far as to say if the book actually does bring good fortune is something that I can't really prove... but it really does make one feel good.
on April 12, 2013
disappointed. just short sentences. No enlightenment here. not very deep. 1,001 ways series is better. donating it to library. Won't buy another of her books. deleted them from my list. Depressing purchase.
on January 20, 2009
This is such a GREAT book. I would give it a million stars!! I think everyone in the world needs at least one copy. I bought one a year ago and I try to read one page everyday of my life. I just bought about 5-6 more because they are great birthday gifts!! It is such a great uplifting book!!
on April 5, 2008
I read a couple of pages each day and try to implement a little goodness into my life and others. It's almost like a little reference to the good life for me. It's in list format and I LOVE lists! I highly recommend this little book.
VINE VOICEon February 7, 2009
These little books are great. Small enough to fit in a purse or briefcase, ..any page you open the book is a fun idea. I gave some of my "stressed out" friends a copy of this book for Christmas and it really made a hit.
on January 13, 2016
This is a small little book full of suggestions for actions that one might find to be spiritually fulfilling or inspiring. There are also suggestions like "do less talking" and "stop buying things you don't need" that are inline with the practice of mindfulness. I always enjoy picking this book up and I think it makes a nice little gift for likeminded folks.