Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

VINE VOICEon October 31, 2011
Here's what this book is in a nutshell: compiled blog posts about the law of attraction each one punctuated with a sales pitch. Many of the chapters are two pages long with a half a page about what Joe is selling next. I found myself growing very very weary of it, faster than you might imagine.

Granted, there are some real gems here - earning the second star. I just felt compelled to put the book down half way through, not to look at it again.

I feel a little angry when I feel like I paid you good money for you to advertise to me, and I honestly feel that's exactly what this book is.

Don't get me wrong here, I like Dr. Joe, and I think he has great things to offer. I just don't think I am the only one turned off by many of his books which are 10% content and 90% sales pitch.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2011
Before postage became so expensive, I would routinely receive twelve page letters in the mail. Opening with a somewhat riveting story, they always ended with a sales pitch for a progra, which although worth thousands if not more, you could have for a bargain basement price. The program would solve virutally any problem known to man and a few that were not. This book reminds me of a collection of those advertisements.

A collection of blogs from the author's website, it churns the law of attraction mill. Yes there are the new trends, ie, future remembering, as well as the old standards. Each come s with a link to one of the author's products or one of his associates/affiliates. Now I don't begrudge anyone an opportunity to make a living but on the other hand, I don't (knowingly) buy catalogs. Quite frankly, by the end I felt clobbered by the pitches for the author's coaching program.

On the other hand, some of the blogs are entertaining and each contains a nugget of truth. Some provide enough information that a person could try it out without committing to an investment in another program. but there ae far better offerings out there including the author's Attractor Factor and really anything by Catherine Ponder.
on November 30, 2012
Joe Vitale started off strong. But since his early triumphs, all he does is rewarm the last book and give it to you again. Oh, and if have a little extra money, he can sell you even more rewarmed leftovers.
on November 22, 2011
being a big fan of Joe and owning two of his previous books, this one was a little disappointing for me, he talks about his web sites and other clients products in every chapter..some of the info is repeated from his other books. I found this book more of an advertising for his previous works.
on November 13, 2011
This book is a series of Joe Vitale's relatively short blogs. Each chapter is only a very few pages, and thus easy to read quickly. The downside is the number of blogs/chapters that attempt to encourage a reader to invest in his many different coaching programs (which cost quite a bit!)
on October 21, 2011
I just read Joe's new book Instant Manifestation and it was OK. It was constantly filled with sales pitches of his other books and programs. This is not typical of Joe's books. But I still got some good out of it.

Steve Anderson
I have all his books and most of his audio programs, and I find them very inspirational and practical. The problem with most people is that they read lots of books but fail to implement the Law of Attraction in their lives by affirming and visualizing daily and regularly. Joe's books offer all the tools and inspiration, but it's the job of the reader to actually use these tools daily. This book was well-written and very inspirational in that it reminded me of some stuff I had forgotten, and it encouraged me to climb higher on the ladder of my own personal success.
on October 23, 2014
Mr. Vitale is a good copywriter, a good story-teller, and appears to have something to say. However, it was hard to "hear" the message of this book because of all the promotions of his other books on virtually every page. These frequent self-promotions only served to water down the impact of the intended message of this book. Unfortunately, the strongest message that I got from this book was, "buy my other books". I don't think that was Mr. Vitale's intention.
on December 24, 2013
Pleasant and very readable. Gives a very good explanation of the Law of Attraction. What I didn't like was that Dr Vitale used this book to promote and sell other books he has written, and to try to sell a course of instruction.
on November 16, 2011
Joe Vitale has done it again. I love his simple ways of explaining a topic that is misunderstood by alot of people. There were many references to his other products and that may be something that other people dont like but it really didnt bother me. I have finished reading the book but keep it on my nightstand to read snippets of it and remind myself of the work I have to do.