Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 64% off the $219.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt
|Price:||$86.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$132.12 (60%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker--Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with ten built-in Smart Programs, automatic keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for saute/browning and slow cook
- Delay cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, instructions, recipes, and cooking time tables
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians specifically for North American consumers. It's designed for your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. It is Safe, Convenient and Dependable.
Convenience, Simple as Pressing a Button
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. Using 10 built-in programs, your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. To tailor for varying tastes and food conditions, the programs come with 3 adjustable modes. Special features include 3 temperatures in Saute for browning or thickening, and 3 temperatures in Slow Cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker.
A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you are ready to eat. It works as a perfect porridge maker allowing you wake up with a fresh made porridge.
Instant Pot produces almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food. It cooks food without heating up the surroundings. It is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant. Its elegant and durable industrial design makes it easy to clean and pleasurable to use for the years to come.
Dependable Consistent Results
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During a cooking process, the microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is also taken into consideration. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal results. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistence.
Safety without Compromise
Instant Pot was carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized
- Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Close Detection monitors whether the lid is properly closed
- Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa)
- Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is at open position)
- Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range
- Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in the dangerous situation
- Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of food being cooked
- High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food
- Anti-blockage Vent design minimizes food residue blocking the vent
- Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use
- 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability
- Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Saute & Warmer)
- 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
- 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Saute, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook
- 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Saute temperature and 3 Slow Cook temperatures
- Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24 hours
- Automatic Keep-warm
- Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time
- Reduced cooking time by up to 70%
- Highly energy efficient saving up to 70% of energy
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- Instructions, recipes and cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Black
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior B00FLYWNYQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||10.23 inches x 12.6 inches x 11.81 inches||12.2 inches x 13 inches x 12.6 inches||13 inches x 12 inches x 13.5 inches||13.5 inches x 11.5 inches x 13.5 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Black||Stainless steel and Black||Stainless Steel||Brushed Stainless|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Purchased 2/2012, so as of this writing, we've had this for eight months, and it works phenomenally well.
I cannot say enough about the Instant Pot. My wife and I owned another unit from a different company, but it's pot was made of aluminum (tied to Alzheimer's issues) and had a non-stick coating on it besides. We wanted a stainless steel pot to avoid all this...enter Instant Pot.
This unit works awesome, and we are fully qualified to say so. Not only do we have an "Amazon Verified Purchase" label on our review, but we use the Instant Pot 4-5x a week, literally. Probably 7-8x if you count making baked/sweet potatoes for lunches too. (Just a note...always look for "Amazon Verified Purchase" on reviews, and if you don't see it, take the review with a grain of salt. Very few reviews of the Instant Pot were negative, and almost all of them didn't buy the unit, so their reviews are nonsense.)
My wife and I have chosen to make almost all of our dinners with the Instant Pot...it is easy to clean, easy to use, and requires virtually NO oversight. It is inexpensive to use as well...when using your stove and/or oven, you will notice a marked increase in the temperature of your kitchen, and with the oven, it will be very noticeable indeed. The Instant Pot doesn't do this because it operates in a sealed environment, thus using far less energy as well. Because you can saute in this newest model, you can do almost all the cooking in this one pot, thus making cleanup far easier, as the inner stainless steel pot (but NOT the unit or it's lid) are dishwasher safe.Read more ›
1. As a regular pressure cooker, it is much better than the conventional stove-top one. Very easy to use. Seals very well, no food smells before you open the lid. Turn off automatically, so if you forget and leave the house before it is done, there will be no explosion.
2. As a pressure rice cooker, this cooker is better than my $150 regular rice cooker. The white rice coming out of this cooker definitely is stickier than that from the regular cooker. It tastes as if you mixed sticky sweet rice into regular white rice. If anyone has tried the $450 Japanese pressure rice cooker (Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure rice cooker), I still want to know if there is a difference (if there are people willing to spend $450 on a rice cooker, there must be a good reason.).
I would have given this cooker 5 stars if I had not found out the following:
The white rice cooked by this cooker looks grey. It seems that there is something coming off the stainless steel pot. You would not notice it unless you cook something white, like white rice. I have no prior experience on stainless steel pots. I am not sure if the problem is universal to all stainless steel pots.Read more ›
I have owned 8 different pressure cookers over the years, including an earlier version of the Instant Pot as well as the now-ancient oval (90 degree insert inside, pull up, turn back and clip-lock) lid with weight back in Europe in the 70's.
This, so far, is the best pressure cooker I have yet seen.
It functions as a slow cooker, as an above-average quality rice cooker and -let's not forget- a really good pressure cooker.
Disclaimer: we do still use our trusted Zojirushi rice cooker when a lot of things are cooking at the same time (and as far as stand-alone rice cookers go, Zojirushi makes the best, btw.)
Back to the pressure cooker... Some of the software limitations of the previous Instant Pot were fixed (namely, having to push the button for each and every minute, with only a 60 minute maximum timer - that was maddening). This control panel lets you click&hold and very quickly fly through the times, up until 120 minutes. It does fly through 0, so you can go up or down the shortest path to your desired time.
Pluses of this particular pressure cooker:
Much, much, MUCH more convenient to use than the "manual" type pressure cookers where you have to stand by until you hear the pressure has built up, then start the counter, then turn it off when it is done. This thing does everything on it's own. Put the food in, set the desired cooking time, press start. Leave for work, come home and it is done (with stand-by heat so as to avoid spoilage).
Quality, pretty thick stainless steel pot (stay away from coated pots, aluminum pots, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THIS MAKES ALL THE THINGS. Frozen wings to Hot wings in 15 minutes. Baked potatoes in 10. Chili in 30 minutes. SO MUCH CHILI. My friends hate me. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by jaw174
Stop working properly after one month. I tried to call customer service number, never get chance to reach a person.Published 19 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This was a waste of money. I would not advise anyone to purchase this. I used it twice!Published 22 hours ago by kentuckythoroughbred
Love it. Don't know what I did without. Easy to make delicious meals for the whole family in minutes. Easy to clean. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hough
Absolutely awesome!!! Made ribs and mashed potatoes both came out great! Easy to work. There are great recipes and tips on the web blogs and youtube. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nancy S
Hi. I've had this for at least 3 years and it's been awesome. Today I noticed that there is no cover for the little screw hole on top. Read morePublished 2 days ago by DnA
This is a great kitchen purchase. Works easy and is quiet. Easy to clean, too.Published 3 days ago by BarbMcNeese
This is my first pressure cooker and I love it. It says not to cook frozen food in it, but I have cooked frozen chicken breasts, but I put it on the meat cycle instead of the... Read morePublished 4 days ago by F. Pate
Love this. It is easy to use, very safe and cooked a whole chicken plus veggies and potatoes in 30 minutes.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer