The instant setup solution for your Sonos delivers deep, crystal clear HiFi sound.
Connect the BRIDGE to your router and all Sonos players can go anywhere and work wirelessly. It's the ideal solution for setting up Sonos when your router isn't in a room where you want music. With Sonos experience your favorite music from the only wireless music system that combines warm, full-bodied sound with a powerful wireless network 100 percent devoted to streaming HiFi sound without dropouts.
FILL YOUR HOME WITH MUSIC
Once the BRIDGE is connected to your router and your Sonos wireless network is set up, you can add Sonos players wirelessly wherever you want music.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
The BRIDGE has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console, or NAS drive.
Humidity resistant to operate flawlessly in high-humidity environments, such as in a bathroom with a running shower.
EASY TO CONTROL
Hardware and software custom-designed by Sonos to produce rich, powerful HiFi sound that's crystal clear at any volume.
Play music from any device stored on your Android* smartphone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch wirelessly to your Sonos system.
Control Every Room
Play the same song in every room, in perfect sync– or play different music in every room–from any source.
*Music downloaded through Google Play must still be synced to your computer.
EASY TO SETUP
1. Connect Home Network Wirelessly connect your Sonos speaker to a BRIDGE or another Sonos device. Or you can connect your Sonos speaker directly to your home internet router.
2. Plug In Your Speaker To get started, plug the Sonos speaker in to the nearest power outlet.
3. Get The Sonos App The Sonos Controller App lets you connect and configure new devices, including the Sonos speaker. You can download the app for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC.
What's in the box:
- SONOS BRIDGE
- AC Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Warranty and Regulatory Booklet
- Quickstart Guide
What you need:
- Broadband internet connection
- One Sonos component wired to router
- Sonos Controller App downloaded to one of the following platforms (to setup the system and control music streaming services;system requirements subject to change): Windows XP SP3, Macintosh OSX (10.6 or higher) iOS 4.0 or later. Android 2.1 or later
AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
Automatic wired or wireless setup of the Sonos System
Front Panel Light
Indicates BRIDGE status and Mute status
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.61 x 4.33 x 4.33 in. (41 x 110 x 110 mm)
0.59 lb (270 gr)
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
White / high-quality polycarbonate material
Technology Comparison Chart
| Key Features ||SONOS HiFi ||Airplay ||Bluetooth |
|Expandable, multi-room sound system ||✔ || || |
|Dedicated wireless network for no stutters, stops, or drops ||✔ || || |
|Combine music from your MP3's, music services, and internet radio ||✔ || || |
|Independent room control ||✔ || || |
|Synchronized songs in every room ||✔ || || |
|Greater than 30ft wireless range ||✔ ||✔ || |
|Flexible wireless control from multiple devices (iOS, android) ||✔ || ||✔ |
|Play iTunes direct from your iOS device ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Play music stored on your Android smartphone or tablet ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |