Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fuji Instax Mini Films Stained Glass Instant Film, 10 Photos/pack
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2014
The pictures are so cool! My daughter loved taking pictures especially because they are instant! The only down side is that the film is quite expensive for the amount of pictures you get.
on January 3, 2014
Easy to operate and easy to handle. The outline added a great color and we didn't know what would come out next.
on November 29, 2015
gonna file a missing thing tmr. Cant find it today. :(
So, I finally got it and used it but was very disappointed. None of the photos came out like it was supposed to. If it happened once or twice, I guess it could have been my fault, but it happened to all of my photos, none developed property. I put it in light and tried everything but the photos never developed properly.
review image
on June 22, 2016
10 yo daughter choose the stained glass pattern, she loved it and will probably order more in the VERY NEAR future! Bought 2 boxes, and will surely get 1-2 more in the next week. Quick shipment and price is right!
on May 16, 2014
it has a nice pattern, works just as film should, and is very cute! i love the adorable pattern :)
on July 15, 2014
I have been buying Fuji mini films for quite some time. I use them occasionally for special occasions. So far so good. Just remember that the Fuji Instax camera is not meant for bright sunlight. It takes good outdoor pictures when it is cloudy or at dawn.
on July 7, 2015
Instax mini are a personal favourite of mine, as the camera they fit is small, and more compact than it's siblings. This film was very cute, and colourful, and I would order it again any time!
on March 3, 2016
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas and she LOVED them! She really enjoyed the different backgrounds and we will be ordering more in the near future! Very colorful and fun!
on June 20, 2016
I purchased this for my daughter and she loved it! This film creates a vintage look photo with modern border.
on March 28, 2015
Works great, but this stuff is pricey for the amount of exposures you get.

See 1 answered question