Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 27, 2013
Purchased the pack for Christmas gift for my daughter - she loves the pictures with Hello Kitty film! NOTE - I thought these were all Christmas themes - they are just all miscellaneous Holiday themes - but they are GREAT!
on October 31, 2012
Do you like photography? Do you want your kids to enter into the world of photography? Then get yourself a fuji instax camera and buy these one if you have a girl, and let her capture unique moments with these hello kitty films. Only cons is that the size is not exactly as the good old fuji film, but still great for kids.
on November 29, 2012
As a Hello Kitty fan for over 20 years now, I love this instant films. I'm down to my last pack and would soon re-order. This is worth it and it looks good on mini photo albums or just sharing the photo you took with family and friends.
on June 20, 2013
This product arrived incredibly quickly! Well, that is, considering the estimated arrival date. I ordered on June 10th, and received the items on June 20th. A total of 10 days. Not bad when taking into account that this is sent overseas from Japan. Also, let me mention that the estimated arrival date was anywhere from July 8th-29th. So, aside from the amazing delivery speed- this Hello Kitty film is ADORABLE. The frame on the outside really adds a cuteness factor to any picture. Definitely recommend this product, and particular seller to anyone looking to purchase!
on April 23, 2014
I bought these films to share with my sister & cousin and I'm absolutely loving it! Cute little Hello Kitty designs on the borders. I would definitely purchase these films again! :)
on July 21, 2013
I love the pre-printed decorations around the border however I felt that the quality of color in the photos itself wasn't as clear as films I have used in the past.
on December 22, 2014
Very good price, there is no tracking number but I get my order anyway as the time indicated. Good quality film with lowest price I can find here. Recommended.
on December 3, 2014
I really don't like hello kitty. and this film is okay to me. I just got it bc of the price.it was on time and packed very well. cute for a hello kitty fan!
on February 16, 2015
Everybody found them so cute..and all has different figures on it..love it :)it worth the money i paid.. thank you!!
on January 22, 2014
Great film for such a great price and Hello Kitty film is so hard to come by! Will purchase again in the future.