Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2013
They're very cute, but pretty pricey. I bought these to use with my boyfriend's cousin who's in middle school. She definitely appreciated the "cuteness" factor and wanted to get some for herself. Personally, I'd never buy them for myself again because I didn't think they were worth the price.
on January 26, 2013
I purchased the camera that uses this film and love it. It was great to see that there was specialty film for it. I used it at my Grandson's birthday party and it was the hit of the night. Not badly priced either, considering it is instant film. The framing around the pictures is very cute and the kids loved it.
on September 3, 2012
Love the mini instant camera & film. Pictures are good quality and pocket size. The camera is easy to use and lightweight with the case. Prices are reasonable camera has diiferent setting for indoor/outdoor, cloudy, sunlight.
on June 4, 2013
gave it as a gift! it was super cute! great for disney lovers. would want to buy for myself too haha
on June 12, 2013
Anyone can buy "Plain" film, even though it was bought for young teens they loved it and had fun with it..

See 1 answered question