5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Kids Parties
I purchased the camera that uses this film and love it. It was great to see that there was specialty film for it. I used it at my Grandson's birthday party and it was the hit of the night. Not badly priced either, considering it is instant film. The framing around the pictures is very cute and the kids loved it.
Published 18 months ago by Len Wirtanen

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but pricey
They're very cute, but pretty pricey. I bought these to use with my boyfriend's cousin who's in middle school. She definitely appreciated the "cuteness" factor and wanted to get some for herself. Personally, I'd never buy them for myself again because I didn't think they were worth the price.
Published 11 months ago by Clara

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Fuji Instax Mini Instant Film with Character Frame -Mickey Mouse- (Camera)
gave it as a gift! it was super cute! great for disney lovers. would want to buy for myself too haha

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Kids Parties, January 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but pricey, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hit, June 12, 2013
Miss Sophie (California,USA) - See all my reviews
Anyone can buy "Plain" film, even though it was bought for young teens they loved it and had fun with it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Zapp, September 3, 2012
Love the mini instant camera & film. Pictures are good quality and pocket size. The camera is easy to use and lightweight with the case. Prices are reasonable camera has diiferent setting for indoor/outdoor, cloudy, sunlight.

Rate and Discover Movies