Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 8, 2015
This is a good supplement to the written exam study guide as well as a good book to help prepare you for the instrument checkride. I have used ASA books for years and will continue to do so in the future. I just wish I had spent a few extra dollars and gotten the actual book rather than the tablet version as I decided after the fact I really don't like reading a lot from a tablet. Highly recommended book that serves its purpose.
on May 30, 2014
I find it so easy to study for a checkride with this......... The questions and andwers give u some depth on areas to read instead of just reading books and books and it have the references incase you want some more information. All in all it's good.....
on November 4, 2014
Great book for prepping for most questions you will be asked. However, new FAA guidelines have examiners asking situational questions, so you need to know why you are giving these answers and be able to apply them in real world situations. Rote memorization won't get you through the oral.
on January 18, 2012
I think it is a good seller,and the book is the one I wanted to.I hope it will be better.
on February 18, 2010
This book is a must have if your are working for your instrument rating. I got the latest version (7th).
on September 9, 2014
This highlights all major points of ifr flying.great for review or test prep for faa check ride. I would buy the other ones as well
on February 26, 2015
Great review book! Too bad Amazon requires extra words for no particular purpose - will try to update once I have my rating
on May 16, 2014
I passed the instrument rating on the first try, due in part to this book; that would be the helicopter instrument rating.
on October 24, 2010
Very pleased with the book. In excellent condition. Fast shipper and smooth transaction.
on August 11, 2014
Must have- I was very well prepared for my stage checks and check ride. If nothing else..