Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on February 1, 2010
I must admit, I like Yanni. I find his music very moving, and not intrusive while I am working. I have been listening to this type of music while typing papers for an online class. While looking for more Yanni, I happened upon this artist and I must say I like the music very much. I now have purchased 2 albums.
I cannot say anything bad about this music, it is very pleasent to listen to.
on November 24, 2004
Mehdi may not be a name known to many, but after the quality of this and the rest of his series set, he should have been knighted. Its beautiful on a grand-scale, Soothing, and powerful. The smooth orchestral arrangements, take you on emotional highs and lows that make this album what it is.

Its difficult to understand a review of this CD when you don't know what to expect from the CD, all I can say is buy it, buy it now, you won't be dissapointed.
on December 4, 2012
I don't know much about electronic music and I don't know if this is electronic or not. It doesn't matter; this is very pleasing. Soft but with enough rhythm to keep it interesting. Try it.
on June 30, 2000
I love this CD! I recieved it as a gift from a friend. She bought it off of him when he performed and since then I have been waiting for Mehdi to become more famous! Finally, he is gaining the fame he deserves. He is an excellent musician! His music is simply wonderful; I play it all the time. The introduction song of this CD is awesome. I like his deversity of instruments. I have been a fan of instrumental music for a long time, and this is a favorite in my collection. I'm glad more people can now get to discover his music. He is not only talented, but also generous. A portion of the money made in his CD's contribute to fight world hunger. I would recommend this for everyone in search of an exquisitely enjoyable CD.
on October 4, 2009
After being tired with work, I am hearing it to relax. It seems that the feeling which got tired is cured.
on May 9, 2001
1ST heard of Mehdi through a friend who was playing this CD at their wedding and instantly fell in love with the music. This is definitely a "must have" CD. I highly recommend it to all who enjoy beautiful music.
on September 9, 2001
This album was introduced to me while on an airline on a business trip and I loved the song so much I just had to have the album and now that I have been listening to it for a while it's truly a remarkable work of art!
on December 14, 2001
What can I possibly say? It's Mehdi! He's the best of the best. I really don't think it is possible to get a "bad" Mehdi CD. He is awsesome and this is no exception! I highly recommend adding it to your collection. It's perfect for those long drives in the car or at home with family and friends.
on December 10, 2014
As always Mehdi has great listening tunes.
on January 6, 2002
I recently Discovered that Full samples of Mehdi's extraordinary music are at his official site soothingmusic.com just listen...