Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 4, 2015
Thought you found a great deal? Think again...similar to the other reviews of this golf glove, it's been a mixed bag. I have purchased the 5 pack twice now.. Here's a summary of my findings:

1.) The "cabretta" leather does not perform like a real cabretta leather should. These gloves can stretch to 1.5x their original size and I bought my second batch a size smaller than I would traditionally. Do not assume that your "name-brand" size will be the same in this brand. I'd recommend buying one before buying all 5, and buying it at least one size smaller. For instance I am usually a Cadet Med/Large, and I had to go down to a Cadet Med.
2.) Similar to the photos that others have posted, these do break down in weird places relatively easily and there does seem to be poor workmanship in specific batches. I had one batch that did fairly well, but my most recent one is performing poorly.
3.) The Velcro tends to lose it's effectiveness after 5-10 wears.
4.) And probably the most frustrating thing of all is that the inside of the glove gets sweaty and almost feels like your hand is slipping. I am now resorting to only wearing these in the Spring and Fall - no more hot summer days in these!

Overall, they are wearable and will breakdown unexpectedly, however they are suitable for play in dryer climates during the offseasons (40-60 degrees). Having tried a number of gloves, you may be better off with some of the slightly more expensive products in the $7-10 range per glove like the Mizuno Bioflex, or Comp gloves. Mizuno's Cabretta leather is worlds more superior than this no-name brand. I'm guessing you could go through 1 or 2 of those Mizuno's in the time you would go through the whole pack of these.
on September 13, 2012
What a bargain, 6 gloves for 29.95. These gloves compare with the "name" brand gloves for comfort. I play 72 - 84 holes of golf a week and they will last at least 6 - 7 weeks. Actually they will last longer but they get pretty dirty and I discard them at this point. I am certain with cooler weather coming they will stay cleaner looking as you wont sweat as much. All in all a great product for the money!
on June 28, 2016
The material in back of the glove is not leather but a synthetic substance covering a fiber mash. This material cracks after storing for a few months even new and will peel away. see photos. Basically I could not use these gloves even as they are new, therefore the gloves are useless.
review image review image
on January 16, 2012
I will put these gloves up against any others. I have been playing golf for over 40 years and have tried them all. They fit great and last as long as any. For the price and the return on value these are all I buy.
VINE VOICEon November 11, 2015
These gloves are outstanding for the money. I previously only wore Sof-Joys, but figured I would give these a try. They work great and last for a few rounds even in a very humid environment. They are not the best in the world, but for the price, they are outstanding.
on December 28, 2014
These are great gloves for $30 per 6 pack. I've played with multiple brands of gloves and usually stick with Srixon or Footjoy but for the price, you can't be the Intech gloves. These gloves are a tad thicker than most gloves and that tends to make them last longer. I still have a Footjoy and a Srixon glove in my bag (Texas weather makes my hands sweat and i'll swap gloves every few holes) but i now find them too thin and usually reach for the Intechs!
on November 6, 2015
Best golf gloves I've ever bought. Most of those cheap 3-6 pack gloves start to fall apart and the palms get holes rubbed into them within 3-4 rounds. I'm still using the first pair after 5 rounds and there's no sign of wear except for the usual discoloration from the club grips. The pair hasn't stretched too much and still feels snug. They dry quickly which is good in the hot humid Maryland summers.
on March 13, 2016
I will reiterate what others have said- some batches are prone to disintegration. I play 2-3 times a week and some of thes gloves have lasted well but yesterday, I pulled out a new one which literally fell apart as soon as I put it on. Thinking that was an anomaly, I pulled out a second new one frm the package and the same thing occurred; it immediately fell apart.
There is a difference between good value and cheap... These are the latter.
on May 10, 2016
Every pair fell apart (very visibly) within nine holes (I notice at the turn). Some have suggested there are bad batches, I guess I got a very bad batch. It is the synthetic leather top that falls apart, the real leather grip is pretty good. However; obviously, there is little if any quality control on incoming materials. They fall apart so bad that it is a little embarrassing.
on August 10, 2015
I've been using this glove for years. I go through about 3 per year. I find that they are sturdy and comfortable for 1-2 rounds/week. The cost allows to have two in play when it's humid. Really can't be beat for 5 bucks.