4.0 out of 5 stars Works on my "girl" hand
Warning--it says "left handed" but it means for the "left hand." I bought it for my left-handed son, so it didn't work. I kept it for me.

I have a large hand for a woman, so the medium fit well. The finger length was perfect. Best of all, the leather is soft and feels great on my hand. I don't sweat at all in this.

The price is the best I've...
Published on November 9, 2006 by Piano

2.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE AND APOLOGY TO INTECH
Not a good choice. Ordered my usual x-lrg and glove was small. Later ordered an xx-lrg and was exact same size as x-lrg. Go to WalMart and get their house-brand synthetic glove for a little less in price but far superior in value and correct sizing.

Published on June 13, 2009 by Robert C. Gambogi

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on my "girl" hand, November 9, 2006

The price is the best I've found for this caliber glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality glove, April 9, 2008
Great glove; material and quality are awesome.

Note: Just be careful about choosing Hand Orientation. If you are right handed and you need the left hand glove, pick the hand orientation as "Left Handed" and vice versa.

2.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE AND APOLOGY TO INTECH, June 13, 2009

Wish to amend this review. Glove actually stretched to a perfect fit after a few wearings and is still going strong months later. Turns out it is actually a very good glove. The inexpensive price is just an added feature. My apologies to Intech.

I plan to order more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars #1, May 9, 2007
Ihave used every name @ price range of glove and this is hands down the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars great golf glove., July 6, 2007
gloves are what expected. have used them before and always got great wear and they are very durable. cannot be beat for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glove, March 17, 2010
Basically, the glove fits like a glove. I just like the way it feels on my hand while I'm holding/gripping, or swinging my clubs.

I honestly will never buy another "name" brand glove again after my experience with this nice Intech glove. It's cheap in cost but not in durability.
I've put mine through hell and it's still my glove of choice when I have a few different "name" brand golf gloves in my bag to choose from. Recently purchased a Ping and it ripped on the 4th hole teeing off, I pulled out the Intech shook my head at my idiocy for purchasing a glove twice as expensive only to get such poor results. Needless to say.. My appreciation for the Intech glove prompted me to write a positive review. And like many of the reviews state, when purchasing for a right handed golfer.. you need to get the left handed glove, it's for the left hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong description, July 28, 2009
The glove is great, but I could not used it, see my comment bellow.

Need more descriptive information, the title of the item says "right handed" and I tought that is intended for right handed people, it should say right hand for left handed people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, November 17, 2008
I've had a few of these and they wear as well as more expensive gloves and last as long. Nice feel and fit. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly exceeded expectations!, March 21, 2012
I go through a lot of golf gloves, but this is the best glove I've ever worn. There seems to be a significant disconnect between the reviewers who suggest that the quality is really poor and those that suggest it's great. In my humble opinion, the quality is outstanding. And so is everything else about it. For me, the sizing may be just a fraction small, but very close, and certainly not a design flaw. The glove has a perfect blend of comfortable soft feel and functional tackiness/stickiness on the golf club grips. The look and design are great. I've worn this glove at least a dozen rounds, and it's still like new, so I'm puzzled by the negative reviews regarding durability. Maybe I got lucky with my glove, but I'm guessing not. Most importantly for me, on really hot sweaty days, I can still grip the club well without slipping on my hand, which is the mark of a great glove. Personally, I will probably never buy another "name brand" golf glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars great glove, November 5, 2010
Glove is very comfy, i ordered the lefty glove for my left hand. I usually wear a large glove for my hand but i read through the reviews and they were right on because the XL fit perfect. Thanks Intech for a good quality glove

Intech Ti-Cabretta Glove Men's (Left-Handed, Large)
$10.00 $6.86