Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intech Ti-Cabretta Men's Golf Gloves, Left-Hand, Large (6 Pack)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: Large|Hand Orientation: Worn On Left Hand|Change
Price:$32.76 - $44.95

on October 18, 2012
I bought the 6 pack (it's a really great price). The gloves work pretty well at first, but I've had two of them rip apart pretty quickly. One ripped on the heal of my hand. The other ripped along the seam on the bottom of my hand. It's not such a big deal since they are so cheap. Just don't expect to be getting top of the line gloves for this price.
on August 21, 2012
I'm a big fan of these gloves. I'm a 10 handicapper that plays about 35 rounds per year plus goes to the driving range 2-3 times per week. These gloves are durable, and when taken care of will last 6 to 10 rounds/practice sessions before I feel the need to switch one out. They don't rip that early, but I live in Michigan where summer humidity makes you sweat a lot which can really wear hard on golf gloves and eventually they get crusty. They maintain their suppleness and grip and at the bundled price of about $5 each, the deal can't be beat. The only down side is the "Made in Korea" sticker on the inside of the glove will eventually stick to your hand instead of the glove from putting it on and taking it off on every hole. But easy enough to peel it off and throw it away. Great value for a very durable glove.
on February 11, 2012
This is, by far, the best deal on golf gloves. At $5 a piece, to get Cabretta leather, is amazing.

I also bought a 3-wheel golf cart for $44 from Intech and it works as well as the $200 ClicGear.

Intech makes excellent products and sells at ridiculously low prices. I have no idea if this company is able to make a profit, but I'm grateful that I know about Intech.
on March 4, 2016
I hate wasting money on golf gloves. I wanted to buy a bunch in bulk that I can use and have no reservations about discarding whenever it came time for a new glove.

I play 2-3 times a week at least 6-7 months per year. To say I use my gloves often is an understatement.

I have been using the Intech gloves for 2 seasons now and I am very pleased. Contrary to what others say, these hold up very well for me. I haven't had one rip on me. I tend to change them out every 6 weeks or so meaning a box of gloves last about 1 season for me. That's an absolute steal of a deal at ~$30 for a six pack. Don't think twice.

Pros:
- Best value on the market
- Solid quality
- Breathable
- Durable!

Cons:
- No ball marker. But for $6-7/glove you can't complain
on February 5, 2016
The first gloves I used worked well, and lasted a decent amount of time. The last two ripped all over the back of the hand, fingers, and thumb. The damage started during my warm-up before even starting the round of golf. With the first few swings of a golf club, the gloves began falling apart. Both gloves were useless within one round of golf. I would not buy these again, or recommend them to anyone else.
on August 6, 2013
I have read so many negative ratings on these gloves regards to ripping after few rounds.
Plz don't get me wrong....I have worked as a production manager (with textile company that deals with all kinds of materials) for over 5 years. During production there are 5 - 10% defects on every products that all companies produce including top brand name companies that all of us know and that is inevitable(that is how things are).
now I am pursuing my dream of becoming a PGA professional and I am a scratch player.

I have ordered 6 pack deals few times from amazon and what i realized was whenever the gloves ripped in short period of time was because my grip and when my swing was off... (not because of the quality,,,, of course there are exceptions).

When my swing was off, i ripped 2 footjoy gloves within 2 hours at a practice range and i blamed it on the quality at first.
Oh boy.. was i wrong..... once i got my tempo, swing and grip straighten out i used one glove for over 20 rounds with no problem.

My honest suggestion is..... these gloves will hold up as much as the top brands that you will end up paying 3 times more...
on November 21, 2013
These gloves are horrible. I'veve been using Cabretta gloves for a long time and these gloves are thick and are very stiff unlike higher quality cabretta gloves. Also, it has extremely poor grip capability and I can feel my clubs get loose from the my palm on the down swing. It was too good of a deal.....and turns out like many of these types of deals that it is! I highly recommend that you avoid these gloves and spend the extra money to get better quality gloves.
on April 19, 2015
Junk. I put one of these on for the first time and the backing synthetic material disintegrated instantly. Tried another, same thing.

June 1. Four of six useless. Six weeks ago I contacted the maker of these and asked for replacements. So far I haven't heard a word.

July 17. Update. Maker has never responded. That tells you how Intech will stand behind its products.
on November 7, 2015
Was hesitant because I felt like how in the world could these gloves priced as low as they are, be anything like the more higher priced gloves. But I decided to try them. I made a great decision...could not be happier. They hold up as well as any glove I have EVER worn....and they hold their size and do not stretch out as much as other gloves. And, they are sized correctly.... 6 gloves at just over 5 dollars each....
I make more putts with these gloves and my driving distance increased by over 30 yards..... Ok, the last sentence is BS but everything else is right on... By the way, I do seem to hit it better because of the knuckle and finger joint indicators that help me grip the club correctly and consistently.....
on July 25, 2016
My hands sweat a lot, so no matter how "nice" a golf glove is, I go through it quickly. As a result, I tend to look for quantity over quality in golf gloves. These are low cost enough that I keep extras on hand all the time. They actually aren't bad quality either. They don't last quite as long as some others, but again for me no glove is going to last a season. I've been using these for a couple of years now.