5.0 out of 5 stars great workbook
These workbooks are top-notch. There are listening, reading, writing, and even speaking and dialogue exercises in them at all levels of difficulty. The workbook is extremely helpful.
Published on May 24, 2010 by by-fire

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay
If your class really needs the textbook, go ahead and buy it. Otherwise, it's just boring book work. I'd rather use something else.
Published 17 months ago by G. Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars great workbook, May 24, 2010
This review is from: Integrated Chinese: Level 2 Part 2 Workbook (Chinese Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great (group of) books!, March 21, 2014
I lived in China for two years, then returned to go back to school. This semester I decided to audit a Chinese course to see if I could get it back/improve on what I knew. This (and the two associated books) was perfect for expanding my vocabulary and grammar in a direction different from what I learned in China. In China, they taught exactly what I needed to know to talk with people that day, or travel that weekend. They knew that people could get by without advanced grammar skills, so I knew very little of that. This book won't help you perfect your tones - you really need to go there for that - but it will make your Chinese sound more educated and proper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have workbook, February 18, 2014
hyc (Salem, NH United States) - See all my reviews
The workbook for level 2 is getting harder than the level 1 workbooks. But it is needed to practice the complex sentence structures. The content is very funny too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, June 5, 2013
Very helpful because it breaks down the characters and let's you use them how you see them. I also like the fact that some of the words are located in the glossary in the back.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, March 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is almost funny, January 16, 2013
Shawn Langley (KNOXVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This book is good, but is worth about $20.00. I have the first 5 books of this series and none of them were more than $50.00 or $60.00. I thought it was a joke when I saw the price on here. If you have a brain then copy the ISBN and paste it into google. You will find it for at least half this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook, January 2, 2013
This is the textbook series that my college uses and I think they are wonderful. They cover a lot of material and even though their "plot" is rather corny, I learned a lot from them.

Integrated Chinese: Level 2 Part 2 Workbook (Chinese Edition)
Integrated Chinese: Level 2 Part 2 Workbook (Chinese Edition) by Yaohua Shi (Paperback - January 1, 2010)
$28.99 $27.10