Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

75%
25%

on December 4, 2008
As a literacy specialist in a high school I deal with all the content areas. Each teacher has students of varying levels and interests. This is the best resource I own and wish Sharon Kane would put out another or I could find others of the same quality.
on March 9, 2012
I had to have this book for a college class and even though I haven't used it very much, it seems to be very good. I found it easy to understand and I will keep it for my classroom to use as a reference book.
on December 4, 2009
I've used this book when providing professional development for creating a culture of literacy with teacher leaders and administrative leaders. It was very well-received and I highly recommend it!
on October 31, 2008
Wow--it contains so many great suggestions of books for teachers to use. I wish my math and science teachers had had this when I was in school!