- Processor Socket: LGA 1156
- Form Factor: ATX
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Ram Memory Maximum Size: 32.00 GB
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 3
ASUS LGA 1155 Intel Z68 DDR3 2200 SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 Supported ATX Motherboard P8Z68-V
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- LucidLogix Virtu (Universal Switchable Graphics)
- Auto Switching between Integrated Graphics and NVIDIA/AMD Cards
- Intel Smart Response Technology - SSD Speed with HDD Capacity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Once up and running the BIOS was very easy to work through, with a basic view of performance that is selectable to make the computer a power saving machine, a balanced machine, or a performance heavy one. You can also select to go into advanced mode where the overclocking settings can be tweaked, and where the hardware information of all the system can be viewed.
All in all, I like this motherboard, it is simple and effective, and will cover a gamers needs, an at home users needs, a working man/woman's desires, and all in between.
Cooler master V6gt
Corsair Vengaence 16gb DDR3 1600
2 x Shappire 6870 in CF
Corsair tx 750
Crucial M4 128gb SSD
Pionner BluRay Burner
LiteOn DVD Burner
WD Caviar Black 2tb (maybe will be 1 more)
Cooler Master 371
Sorry my english i can recommend this mobo to anyone that are looking for quality and for good price.
Why I got this MoBo?
- Support SATA3 with enhancement for SSD drive. However there is just 2 SATA 3.0 Slots
- Easy overclock. I'm using a 2500K on it and got stable overclocks on it only pushing a button.
Also, the price was good, I never had an issue with an Asus MoBo and the quality of the components are nice.
Computer built, everything configured and lets check what I get.
- stable overclock, I used overclocked entire winter, I had issues on the past using overclocked pc during summer so, I disable it.
- excelent support for SSD (came with chipset version Z68)
- not a single issue in 6 months.
However have in mind that the onBoard sound card is terrible specially if you consider the overall quality of the package. I strongly to use a sound card specially the mic. I used an very old Sound Blaster Live! for a week and notice diference.
Anyways, I'm keeping 5 stars even with the issue with the onBoard sound card because It is not the first MoBo that gave me that issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Golden pins on processor socket holder were damaged. Hope it can still work. Other than that motherboard was brand new.Published 10 months ago by Julian
Pros: -Easy to install
-Upgraded bios menus
-Plenty of ports for upgrades
Other Thoughts: Asus makes the best boards.
This motherboard is a great value and performs quite excellently. The BIOS is the best I have seen, better even than the BIOS on the newer Z77 boards from some other manufacturers... Read morePublished on July 13, 2012 by rm_you
This Is a good motherboard, no much complains except that the drivers is a pain! but only in the sense that the site has soo many updates that i'm left wondering if i'm supposed to... Read morePublished on April 25, 2012 by B. Davis
Fist off this is a very good board and i am very pleased with my choice to buy this board and from this company then the others i was looking at. Read morePublished on December 28, 2011 by Libra Library