Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Intel Desktop Board Media Series LGA 1155 DDR 1333 Micro-ATX Form Factor - BOXDH67BLB3
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (3%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Intel H67 Express Chipset
- Four 240-pin DIMM connectors for dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066 MHz memory support for up to 32 GB maximum memory
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 back-panel ports
- Supports the 2nd gen Intel Core processors, including the Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i5 processors,Intel Built-in Visuals,other Intel processors
- 1333/1066 MHz memory support for up to 32 GB maximum memory connected directly to the processor via the integrated memory controller.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Processor Socket: Socket 1155
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333
- Ram Memory Maximum Size: 32.00 GB
- Item Display Weight: 0.99 Kilograms
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Intel Desktop Board Media Series LGA 1155 DDR 1333 Micro-ATX Form Factor - BOXDH67BLB3
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|CPU Model Socket||Socket 1155||LGA 1155||Intel -LGA 2011||LGA 1155|
|Chipset||Information not provided||Intel B75||Information not provided||Intel H61|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX||Micro ATX||ATX||Micro ATX|
|Total PCI slots||4||4||1||4|
|Memory Slots Available||4||4||4||2|
|Total SATA ports||6||6||5||4|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
It has lots of USB ports, including two USB 3.0. (No legacy PS/2 ports for mouse and keyboard, tho.) Also, no firewire (but like I said, two USB 3.0's).
I loaded the four DIMM slots with 16GB of RAM, and am using the single parallel PCI slot for a parallel interface card, for my legacy printer. The board has an additional two PCI express slots, which I am not using.
Had no trouble installing the MB into an Antec mid tower case. The CPU fan snaps in easily.
Flashing the BIOS with the "F7" utility worked fine & I didn't even need any bootable media, just a USB flash drive.
Low power consumption & no need for a discrete graphics card - especially for a server. At idle, the system only uses 46-47 watts with an Intel SSD, 500GB WD Black 7200 RPM HD, 5 fans (3 case, 1 CPU cooler, 1 power supply), and one extra Ethernet card.
2x SATA 3 (6 Gbit/s) ports & 2x USB 3.0 ports... though I had an issue using the SATA 3 ports with Linux (I think it was a Linux issue) so I just moved the connections to the SATA 2 ports.
Intel reliability - THREE year warranty.
UPDATE 2011-06-16: I bought another one of these for a Windows Home Server upgrade. There are no network drivers for Windows Home Server, Server 2003, and I think Server 2008 R2 as well (because Intel claims this is a "desktop" not "server" board so I guess they feel there is no need)... so beware. I ended up having to use a separate network card instead of using the built-in NIC.
UPDATE 2014-02-10: Knocking this down to 2 stars because it died due to a BIOS update. It said the updated completely successfully, then it powered down and would not come back up. All attempts to use the BIOS recovery feature failed. I had to go out and buy a new MB (non-Intel this time). At least it lasted a bit more than 2 years but what a pain to have a needed machine go down from a BIOS update. I've never had this happen before and I've updated the BIOS on a lot of machines.
UPDATE 2014-03-01: I'm raising this to 3 stars because Intel replaced the motherboard under warranty at no cost to me (except for my time). A+ for Intel service.
Some things to note about this motherboard:
- This was a replacement for a pre-B3 stepping board, so I just swapped all of the new accessories from the new box to the old one and shipped the old one back (with the new accessories) before installing the replacement... That was a silly thing to do as the I/O shield is slightly different. So, an FYI for anybody else intelligent enough to do what I did. ;)
- The new B3 stepping board has a Foxconn socket. My old B2 stepping board had a LOTES socket. Since this board is actually manufactured by Foxconn for Intel, it makes since, but just a head's up for people looking at images on the web from the original board showing the LOTES socket.
- My board shipped with a pre-realease BIOS from 11/15/2010 which caused my CPU PWM fan to max out before I updated the BIOS... So, keep in mind that a BIOS update may be required. (checking for the latest BIOS is always a good idea when getting a new motherboard.)
All in all, this board will serve as a great, inexpensive backbone to my moderate level PC.
* On-board display adapter - if you do not plan to buy a dedicated graphics card.
* USB 3.0 slots
* Support II Gen i3, i5, i7 processors.
* Support for upto 32GB of RAM.
* H67 - no crossfire support for dual graphics cards.
* SATA6 interfaces.
Assembling on this motherboard was a breeze. I completed the whole assembly in about an hour and I had never assembled a PC before that. The Motherboard comes with an excellent and easy to follow installation instructions leaflet.
WARNING! This motherboard like the previous reviewer said has no legacy ports for your mouse and keyboard. You must have a USB adapter for each for both to work. Amazon has several adapters. I bought the 'USB to PS/2 Adapter' by GWC Technology Inc. It can connects both mouse and keyboard to just one USB port.
P.S. You cannot install a single 8gb module in any one of the slot. Your module would need to be a double-sided memory module to work as 8GB. Otherwise it is impossible to add all 4 of the 4 GB modules to equal 32gb.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found the product of excellent quality , very well prepared and very clear manual installation instructions.Published 3 months ago by ALTAIR M E SILVA
A high quality motherboard that performs well. The USB 3.0 connections in the back are particularly helpful.Published 3 months ago by Peter
Great mother board. Purchased it a year ago and have not had any problems. This was my first computer build and I put it in an HP case with an Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB of... Read morePublished on December 9, 2013 by Lee Deaner
Ordered this as a new product with an entire build. A day later after all the other parts were already in shipping I get an email that says this is a item with no box. Read morePublished on June 19, 2013 by Kevin Bressendorf