It’s one thing to power your digital display and transfer video blazingly fast. It’s another to do all that and more with a miniscule, intelligent powerhouse of a computing device. This is why we created the Next Unit of Computing. At a diminutive 4 ×4 ×2 inch form factor and equipped with the 3rd generation Intel Core i3 processor, the DC3217BY delivers stunning visuals and responsive performance from a pocket-sized solution. What’s even more amazing is that such a small device can offer so much power in an expandable, customizable package. Dramatically increase data transfer rates and transform device interconnectivity with Thunderbolt technology. Get a difference in performance you can truly see and feel.
Next Unit of Computing Kit DC3217BY
- Intel Core i3-3217U Processor
- Intel QS77 Express Chipset
- Dual channel SODIMM DDR3 1066/1333 MHz, 2 SODIMM, 16GB maximum
- 2 x PCIe mini slots (1x half-length & 1x full/half-length)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors on back panel
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector on front panel
- 2 x Internal USB 2.0 via 2x5 header
- Thunderbolt Connector
- Wireless option via mini PCIe card
- Bluetooth option via mini PCIe Cars
- Supports new Mobile SATA (SSD) card via full-length PCIe Mini Card
- 19V DC Power Input (external power supply)
- 4 × 4 × 2 inch form factor
Intel VISUAL BIOS
The new Intel Visual BIOS offers graphical interface and animated controls which allow you to configure settings faster and take full advantage of your Intel -K processors. Core, Graphics and Memory overclocking is made easy by use of sliders and pre-programmed settings.
Intel FAST BOOT TECHNOLOGY
Speed through system boot times and eliminate unnecessary delays. From power off to desktop in seconds.
Intel BIOS VAULT TECHNOLOGY
Virtually incorruptible BIOS that provides fault-tolerant and secure firmware operating and upgrade environments.
Intel THUNDERBOLT TECHNOLOGY
Revolutionary I/O Technology and fastest connection to your PC. Dual protocol data and video interface with bi-directional bandwidth of 10 Gb/s.
* Other names, brands, and logos may be claimed as the property of others.