5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent processor, June 26, 2012
Michelle Kinney (Akron, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intel Core i5-3450 Quad-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I53450 (Personal Computers)
Quad core with the new Ivy bridge puts this in the top 100 fastest processors currently on the market with a price that doesn't break the bank. Runs a bit on the hots side, so it's worth investing in a quality cooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth like melt butter., April 6, 2013
What can i say about this cpu, i just moved from amd processors to intel because of the temperatures and the power consumption, after reading many reveiws about ivy bridge processors i couldnt say no! and this cpu was affordable and cover all my needs, i can play my online games in medium settings without vertical sync and runs very smooth, i recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this real life ?!?, October 31, 2012
I purchased this processor for my first custom build, and I am not disappointed. I didn't want to spend the extra money on the 3570K because I was not planning on overclocking, but still wanted the quad core power. This processor will be a dream in your pc, and its cool operating temps combined with its impressive performance will leave you a happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, August 24, 2012
I bought this item sub $200 because Amazon does not currently charge tax in CA and the Microcenter nearby had recently closed. It's a great processor, and for those that don't need the extra overclocking capabilities of an i5-3570k it's an awesome investment. PCIe 3.0 and 77W as described. Easy to install and works fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty fast and the integrated GPU is plenty for most, May 23, 2012
This is one of the new "ivybridge" intel cpus that feature on die graphics. This particular unit contains the scaled back HD2500 series GPU but is more than enough to play casual games and few year old FPS games without issues. The temps on mine dont go over about 110F with ambient temps in the mid 70's using a hyper212+ from coolermaster. In the event you want to overclock this guy, make sure you invest in a decent cooler. The heatsink included is slightly thinner than the width of my thumb and I have average to small hands, really it is not up to the task if you decide to push it. If you are running stock, you should have absolutely no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intel i5 Core Processor, July 4, 2013
ampedup (CORYDON, IN, US) - See all my reviews
Intel has been on a roll with these core processors and this one is a very good low wattage (75 W) member of the group. It handles my work and play loads with ease, all while using a max of 75 watts of power. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars intel core i5-3450, May 12, 2013
my son upgraded his computer with this processor, and is very happy with how well that it works on his pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, May 10, 2013
Anubis (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This was my first build for a computer, I was thinking this processer would be hard to install but it was sooo much easer than it seemed.
it is very very fast compaired to my core 2 duo . have had NO problems.
so far ( 2 months). Didnt ship direct from Amazon , but still got to me very fast, and packed well , I am pleased .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, April 23, 2013
I really thought that it was a good quality product and It think that it did the job as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Little Bugger, October 21, 2012
This is one powerful quad core. At first i was going to go with an AMD fx 4100 but then heard about the problems they had with multi-threading. This thing come with all the bells and whistles! The included fan works great. The CPU idles around 33-40 C. It supports 16gb of 1600mhz ram, as well as pci 3.0. I teamed this with a evga 650 ti 2gb and am getting amazing graphics in every game i throw at it, from civ 5 to crysis 2. This CPU can be overclocked to 3.2 GHZ, but not much higher without stability issues. Great for an H77 chipset. I would recommend this to anyone on the amd-intel fence.