5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jukebox!
Published on December 2, 2009 by Tom Wynn

Published on August 24, 2012 by Bigdog

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jukebox!, December 2, 2009
This review is from: IntelliTracks Digital Jukebox Featuring LCD Touch Screen Technology, Supports IPod/MP3, Wireless Internet, Radio Streaming, CD's & DVD's. (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought the Intellitracks Jukebox back in the spring from Game Cabinets. Before making a big purchase, I wanted to get more info. I called the factory (Game Cabinets)and talked to the factory Tech. This guy was very nice and able to answer anything I could throw at him. I wanted to have something at a party where people could pick the songs they like but still have preselected dance songs playing. It was a big hit at my last party. It has plenty of power to push a big set of speakers and subwoofer. I have it ready to hang on the wall outside on our deck but will buy another slide bracket for inside too. Game Cabinets did an excelant job on the construction. This is a very nice piece of equipment. The software will take some getting use to, but if you have any problems they can troubleshoot it remotely.

All and all I am very happy with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Intellitracks touch screen juke box - terrible customer service & poor quality, August 24, 2012
The juke box would be awesome if it worked. I like the features of the product. However it only runs for about 3 months. I have ordered 2 now. The first one came without the Internet installed so we could not load songs properly. Then it suddenly just died while playing a song. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered a new one. Now the second one has suddenly died as well while playing a song. I have tried to contact the manufacturer and they do not return emails, which they say is the best way to contact them. There is not a phone number to be found. I had the same problem the first time, no return email. If your looking to spend a lot of money for a product that only works for 3 months, go for it. They will gladly take your money for a lousy product and poor customer service.