Intelligence 2 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Intelligence: Pilot Mary Spalding, head of Vancouver's Organized Crime Unit, eyes a promotion to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Her subordinate, Ted Altman, tries to undermine her chances but commits a disastrous blunder. Crime boss Jimmy Reardon comes into possession of potentially damaging OCU files, and the repercussions affect his family.
2. Where Good Men Die Like Dogs As a price war looms with the Disciples, Jimmy tries to decide what to do about Bill, the grower who lost an entire crop in a suspicious security lapse. Mary meets with Roger Deakins--her rival for head of CSIS's Asia-Pacific division--and learns of dangerous enemies inside her own office.
3. A Champagne Payday As Jimmy interviews new suppliers, his brother Michael undertakes a side business of his own--running weed to the States--and encounters big problems. In an effort to infiltrate the Reardon empire, Mary recruits Tina from Katarina's escort service to become a stripper at the Chickadee.
4. Don't Break Your Brother's Heart Even as she takes steps to deal with the mole in her wire room, Mary makes an important presentation that she hopes will cement her promotion to CSIS. Back at the Chickadee, Ronnie becomes increasingly concerned about Michael's erratic behavior and urges him to enter rehab.
5. Jimmy's Got a Money Machine Jimmy runs into trouble stocking and operating the bank machines that he has been using to launder money. Worrying as much about her own agents as about the bad guys, Mary learns that the OCU mole has a girlfriend whose brother works for a Chinese crime syndicate.
6. Where There's One, There's Another After Randy Bingham visits the Chickadee, Jimmy weighs whether to get involved in the stockbroker's gun-running scheme. Mary pressures Jimmy to go in even deeper with Bingham. She also confronts the mole in her wire room and learns of a Chinese dissident marked for assassination.
7. Pressure Drop Mary aims to tie the OCU mole to the tail of her rival, Deakins. However, as she and Martin watch, the mole gets a visit that changes Mary's plans completely. While running cash for the Reardon bank machines, Michael has an encounter with a pair of unidentified assailants.
8. Love and War The execution of the mole on Mary's watch could kill any hope of her promotion, and she suspects a leak high in OCU or CSIS. Despite pressure from inside his organization, Jimmy resists going to war with the Disciples, preferring to wait for hard evidence against them.
9. Clean and Simple Jimmy and Ronnie enlist their Vietnamese partners, Phan and East Side Johnny, to jack one of the Disciples' couriers, but the plan goes horribly awry. Refusing to turn over the names of her informants to CSIS until she finds out who "ratted on her rat," Mary plans to apply serious pressure in Ottawa.
10. Cleaning Up Winston's foolhardy behavior at a traffic stop leads Jimmy and Ronnie to question their new supplier's judgment. Mary persuades Deakins to delay his resignation while she investigates leaks higher up the ladder, for which she enlists Ted's help. Meanwhile, new evidence emerges about Colin's shooting, implicating the Disciples.
11. Things Change The Reardons seek to expand their enterprises, with Mike looking to buy a nightclub and Jimmy eyeing an offshore bank. Mary offers Randy Bingham protection--even though she seems to know more about his gun-running operation than he does.
12. Not a Nice Boy! The DEA busts Alex, Jimmy's stateside distributor, and proceeds to bait a trap. But, anticipating a rich retirement for himself and a promotion for both Mary and Ted, Deakins advises Ted to call off the Reardon sting. Meanwhile, Jimmy tests Francine's courage under pressure.
13. Dante's Inferno Dante drives away from the Chickadee with a prisoner in the back seat--East Side Johnny, the Vietnamese shooter who killed the Disciples' courier. Fearing the worst, Jimmy and Ronnie tear off in pursuit. Using Katarina's wiles, Mary collects hard evidence on Royden before the axe falls on her.
14. Down but Not Out With his life at risk, Jimmy marshals all of his resources to learn the name of the OCU officer threatening to out him as an informant. And with her job on the line, Mary devises a last-ditch scheme to eliminate Royden. Meanwhile, Jimmy and his family head toward Seattle, directly into the DEA's trap.
|Starring||Ian Tracey, Klea Scott|
|Supporting actors||John Cassini, Matt Frewer, Bernie Coulson, Camille Sullivan, Chris William Martin, Michael Anthony Rawlins, Darcy Laurie, Sophie Hough, Eugene Lipinski, Andrew Airlie, Sabrina Grdevich, Michael Eklund, Lorena Gale, Fabian Gujral, Dan Joffre, Zak Santiago, Ona Grauer, Patrick Gilmore|
|Executive Producer||Chris Haddock|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Leave it to the Canadians to cast a black woman in the lead role in an excellent crime story. Klea Scott is super cool and determined as she battles crime and white male supremacy... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Samuel Augustus Jennings
I am a subscriber of another streaming video company. I suppose there must have been a bidding war for the rights to this show as it was removed from their directory two years ago. Read morePublished 12 days ago by imallears
I find this an average series. Not too much exciting. A lot of twists and turns and talking. Very sedate. Reminds me of office politics.Published 15 days ago by June Black
I did not care for this at all, primarily because the content ended up being somewhat offensive (language and situations) to me. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Donna Curtis
good effects. a little too fast paced but thats what happens these days in shows. Acting decent. I will keep watchingPublished 2 months ago by Photokent
It's too bad this great show was cancelled , it was brilliantly written and acted. Maybe it should be resurrected.Published 2 months ago by Boodle65
One of the best TV shows I have ever seen. I don't usually like "cop" shows, but the reviews of this one were so good I decided to bite. Read morePublished 2 months ago by bdw000
I've bought both season one and season two. This is a great series - as good a story as James Bond but without the nonsense and superhuman characters.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
i was looking for the brand new show and instead I got whatever this was and happy I was not.Published 3 months ago by Joseph Marturano IV