- Paperback: 155 pages
- Publisher: Betterway Books; First Edition edition (September 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558701230
- ISBN-13: 978-1558701236
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #655,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Intelligent Doubles: A Sensible Approach to Better Doubles Play Paperback – September, 1989
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
On the other hand, there is a fair amount of cliche and stereotyping about types of tennis players and how to treat your partner. This material is mostly in the beginning of the book, so you've either got to read through it as I did or skip ahead.
The cliches makes a brief return appearance in the last chapter as well.
Despite the shortcomings, Singleton's book will probably help your game.