Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$27.98+ $5.99 shipping

on January 2, 2003
THIS GAME IS SO FUN...MY FAMILY (PARENTS IN THEIR 50S, KIDS IN THEIR LATE 20S) LOVES IT! WE PLAYED IT DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND HAD FUN REMEMBERING TV RERUNS, GREAT SONGS AND MOVIES...I RECOMMEND IT
on December 6, 2002
you've got to get this game -- having spent the majority of my twenties living in the decade that brought us disco, this game really brought us back in time. the questions were really challenging, interesting and the best thing about is that there are so many questions that i'm sure we'll enjoy this game for quite a while. i would recommend this game to anyone who grew up in the 70's or anyone who is just plain nostalgic of this magicial decade. now that i found it, i think it might be showing up under a few trees of my friends and family this season! enjoy!
on November 21, 2002
I had some old high school friends over for dinner and wine. I had found the 70's game the week before and thought it would be a perfect after dinner activity. We all loved it and were surprised at how much we could remember!!! We've decided to have our next dinner party be a 70's theme and dress accordingly and play the game again.
on November 19, 2002
Played this game with my parents and their friends and it was a hoot. The questions ranged from fairly easy to tough, but everyone knew something. One cool thing about this game is that every question pertains to a specific year (e.g. Q: This actor first stars as Re-run on What's Happening? A: Fred Berry - 1976) Trying to remember when things happened during the 1970s was challenging (although the game doesn't ask you to name exact years). I would recommend this game for playing in a group.
on April 16, 2012
I wasn't born in the 70's- I was brought into this world in 1981. I missed the magical days of GREAT rock and roll music and weirdly colored... uh, everything, lol. I don't recall many music-related questions being asked though. I was hoping for a question such as, oh I don't know... "Who's the lead singer of Black Sabbath? How many hit songs did Chicago have? Robert Fripp was the guitar player for what band? Peter Hammill was the lead singer of what band?" Nothing like that if memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't always serve me correctly these days- my thinking abilities are vanishing quickly!) I also would have liked some horror movie questions such as "What year did the Exorcist come out? Who starred in the Amityville Horror?" etc. Overall, great product but don't be surprised if you don't know many of the answers.
on October 6, 2002
If you like trivia games and you are a fan of the 70's, this game is pure genius! Since I suck at pop culture, this game made me feel incredibly stoopid--but even total morons like me can totally enjoy the game. The best is the music category--the questions will have you singing the tunes all night long... Get it done--whatever it takes.
on October 6, 2008
I bought this game to play at a gathering of couples who are all kids of the 70's. What I thought was going to be a fun trip down memory lane, ended up being a bunch of questions for which no one knew the answers. Needless to say, I don't recommend this product.
on February 28, 2008
What a great game! I bought this game for a 70's themed party and played it with a group...more like a drinking game... and it was groovy! Some of the questions were pretty obscure, but overall I highly recommed it!
on January 9, 2007
For those of us who grew up in the coolest decade ever, this board game puts you in the TIME MACHINE and brings you back. It is a game of knowledge and fun. I think it is a must have for everyone.
on May 16, 2012
I loved it!! The game could be used in more than one fun way, either as a trivia by itself or with the gameboard and dice.

See 1 answered question