The 90's Game
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- It has 3000 trivia questions
- Great party game
- Great gift for anyone above 15 years
- Test your pop culture knowledge
- For two to four players or teams
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This game will definitely be a staple in all of our gaming nights. A sure bet!
1. Cheap packaging and unimaginative board. When most $30+ games have quality game pieces, cards, etc., the materials that were used for this game represent the bare minimum of what is acceptable for this price-class of game. The game pieces are cheap, plastic posts and the board has little eye-appeal with printing registration problems.
2. While most of the questions are decade-appropriate, about 20% are not. Also, some of the questions are poorly written so the query must be read twice in order to properly communicate what the card is asking. It gives me the feeling that the researchers/card-drafters were on a deadline and really cut corners on many of the questions.
3. Few game cards: Though there are 6 questions per card, there are few cards that come with the game. The package includes two boxes of cards but neither box is full. In fact, when I opened the game for the first time, I had to search for the plastic bag that contained the dice and game markers because they were actually inside one of the card boxes. Once removed, the card box is barely half-full. I don't know if they came out with a booster box for questions but in light of the fact that the game comes with a smaller amount of cards, I anticipate the need for more cards in the near future. The second card box, is also only 60% full.
--> Overall, I think the game is cheap. It's fun to be reminded of a lot of the 90's trivia but on balance, this game leaves a lot to be desired - especially considering the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I expected the questions to be more fun, a bit easier and less obscure. All four of the players agreed that the difficulty level was high and the questions didn't have that "oh... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Maureen Williams
This is a great game , very challenging . We play it all the time. The questions are not obscure odd answers like some Trivial Pursuit questions.Published 17 months ago by eric oconnor
born in 1960 yet I do not know these answers
have the 80s and play it a bunch
great game for those in the know
Great fun game. So glad I bought it! It definitely brings back memories and it is fun to see how much everyone remembers.Published 22 months ago by Melissa Vaughn
love it love it, so much fun and the family loves it too. Great game. I really like the game board too.Published on November 5, 2013 by SAyn
This game brings back SO MANY memories from the most amazing times in my life. So much happened in the 90's and it is so fun to play this game and re-live all those memories and... Read morePublished on April 30, 2013 by louise kauffman
I played this with my best friend from elementary school, my husband, my sister, and my brother-in-law. My friend and I had a blast and beat everyone else by a mile! Read morePublished on October 10, 2012 by raieven