Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InterDesign Carlton Soft Fabric Shower Curtain, Long 72 x 84, White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: White|Size: 72-Inch by 84-Inch|Change

on October 22, 2013
It's a very bright, cool white and very thin. I'm keeping it only because I'm having a hard time finding a curtain that matches the length I need.
review image
on February 13, 2012
NOT RECOMMENDED
Since this is a shower curtain and not an appliance or other item that merits a lengthy review, I'll keep this one extremely simple. Functionally, it is a shower curtain, as promised. The dimensions seem about right. However the material is quite unattractive and cheap looking. This is not a diamond/waffle weave, but rather a glossy, chintzy platisticky print.

My advice: avoid.
on February 18, 2010
I had bought one like this in a retail store locally (that was 100% Cotton), but it was too short...........
So when I saw this I thought it would be ideal, well when it arrived it had several "pulls, & snags" in the material!
I'm just going to get a needle & try & pull them through to the reverse side so they are not so noticeable. I thought about returning them but don't feel up to the hassle (it's an hour round trip into town to mail them back!
These are 100% polyester & thin......so if you are looking for a Plush "spa" look, I would pass on these, if length & price are your main concern give them a try. Who knows, maybe yours won't have flaws in the material.....
on January 26, 2015
bought those for my daughter because i have them and like them very much ; she has just put them up in December and decided to wash them today (3 panels) all three panels came out of the washing machine, delicate setting, wrinkled, thread all pulled ; a mess
there were other things in the wash with them, towels and bath mats everything else came out fine. I have washed mine several times and nothing has ever happened ;
am quite upset because the delay has expired to return the items
review image
on May 13, 2012
Should have read the reviews -- as someone remarked, this is not what you think of when you think of cotton waffle weave. this is a polyester/nylon type shiny fabric with a very small waffle weave like PATTERN ..not actually 3d
on May 11, 2013
The close-up pic for this item had me on the fence about making this purchase. It almost looks plastic-y in the pic, or rigid, or overly textured. I just wanted a simple fabric shower curtain in aqua. The price was great, the color seemed spot on, it was that darn fabric that I couldn't tell just by looking at a photo.

In real life, this product is very soft, very flexible (like any lightweight fabric), and although it is textured, it's subtle to the touch and appealing to the eyes. My bathroom walls have a lot of marbling going on, a lot of detail that calls for one solid color for the curtain, and this product looks beautiful in there. It gets complimented by everyone who sees it...which is weird b/c it's still just a shower curtain!

The BEST part about this curtain is - if you have a window over your tub as I do, closing the curtain will cast an aqua glow throughout the entire bathroom and into the hall. It's gorgeous and gives a strong sense of tranquility. That was an extremely pleasant surprise.

B/c this is 100% polyester, it's so easy to clean. I love this shower curtain more than I ever thought shower curtains could be loved!
on November 24, 2013
This is beautiful and the color pictured is exactly what you get! I bought the blue. It is NOT a plastic liner! Stupid me didn't read the description thoroughly. Well, I wasn't going to purchase 'another' liner so it is staying as one. It actually works well to keep the water in and dries quickly. I have three boys (ages 6, 5 and 3) who love to splash in the tub. It even holds in their mess! I like this as a plastic replacement because I can just take it down and wash it. It has wound up saving me time cleaning. Shocker!! So my mistake has helped me. Bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this. Just beware it is not plastic! LOL
on July 2, 2013
The description says waffle weave, but this is NOT WAFFLE WEAVE. This is a cheap curtain with a shiny design that in the right light might create an optical illusion of depth. But there is no real depth or thickness to it.

The only reason I did not rate this with 1 star was because it was a cheap buy and I didn't read the reviews. You get what you pay for. however, InterDesign should be reprimanded for a false description.

-UPDATE-

I just realized that the product does not have metal grommets either. Changed from 2 stars to 1 star because this product is almost nothing like the description.
review image review image
on December 22, 2012
Color and texture are pleasing. Product enclosure (not on website) recommends a liner, but the curtain works fine without it.
on May 23, 2011
Completely not what I wanted and not at all what is in the picture.

This shower curtain is very very thin and it's not waffle weave at all. It's a thin white shower curtain with a checked pattern on it. The fabric has a tacky shine to it too - it reminds me of an 80's prom. Nothing "spa like" about this shower curtain. If I could give it 0 stars I would. I do almost all of my shopping online and this is by far my most disappointing purchase.

If you are looking for a waffle weave shower stall curtain this is NOT it.