Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: White|Change

on September 9, 2011
These matched the Liberty Hardware 129851 18-Inch Large Hook Rail that I purchased for towel racks, and for the price added a bit more finished look to the shower curtain.
I gave it a 4 rather than 5 star rating because I do have concerns the metal will scratch up the rod.
on November 8, 2014
these shower hooks are just what I was looking for. They replaced hooks I bought at the time I purchased the shower curtain and liner. These hooks are wide enough to hold liner and main shower curtain! Saves me the expense of having to buy another curtain rod!
on July 17, 2013
I bought these to go with the shower curtain by the same seller, because that's what they showed in the picture. I like these, they look nice. One thing to think about is that they don't go all the way around as some rings do, and if you have one of those rods that isn't smooth all the way across (extender piece, like a toilet paper rod) they might not stay on quite as well. I have this on my shower, but it's fine so far. They came in some nice packaging and it was a pretty good deal! They come in clear, too, if that fits you better.
on July 22, 2011
Bought both the curtain and the hooks (the photo they show). The hooks work well and it takes little time to put the curtain on the hooks - compared to hooks that snap lock. I would recommend both the curtain and the hooks.
on November 15, 2013
I really like these shower hooks, but I failed to measure the circumference of the shower pole, and they are, in fact, too tight. In spite of this, I kept them and put them on even though they don't glide back & forth. I advise anyone who does buy them to make sure they have a thinner pole. They are well made and strong. At some point, I may attempt to bend them to make them looser.
on November 19, 2014
I ordered 3 sets of hooks. They look great and work well. One of the hooks in one of the sets came broken. Not a big deal for my application, as I have a clawfoot tub & there is somewhere for sharing to occur.
on March 25, 2013
I ordered these shower curtain hooks along with a host of other products for our newly remodeled vintage bathroom. They look great and go perfectly with all the other silver/chrome/white items. They hold well, even with having the fabric curtain and the liner on the same hook. They do have a tendency to jump off the rod when you move the curtain back and forth if you aren't careful, but it's a minor inconvenience.
on May 21, 2014
These shower hooks complete the look of your bathroom in such a nice way!
They are easy to use and I just love them.. I bought two sets for the two bathrooms I have.
Buy these - you won't be disappointed.
on May 4, 2016
These are really really cute. They are the perfect blend of simple yet modern. Easy to install and haven't rusted. I docked a star because they fly off as we close the curtain every once in awhile which is a bit annoying, but overall I'd rather deal with that then those terrible rings!
on October 26, 2012
We used these hooks in our nursery. We did a nautical theme nursery and we needed a curtain for our closet as we took off the sliding doors to make it easier to get in and out of the closet. We found a nautial cloth shower curtain to match the room. I was so happy to find these hooks that matched the curtain, were sturdy and at a great price. I was very pleased with these hooks and work great in our nursery/closet curtain.