Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InterDesign Classico Toilet Paper Holder for Bathroom Storage, Over the Tank - Horizontal, Chrome
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 25, 2013
The hook that's inside the bowl will rust. I'd recommend you to coat it with synthetic grease as soon as you receive this product. Grease will lock out moisture.

bump if you like this tip. =)
on September 18, 2008
Make sure you look at your toilet before you order this. If the handle is on the side, you have to hang this item on the opposite side of the toilet. This makes changing rolls a bit tricky. It still works fine and seems well made though. If you have trouble reaching behind you, this item might not be the best choice for you.
on August 29, 2011
I just purchased a new construction condo and being a brand new homeowner didn't want to put any holes in the wall. The place did not have a toilet paper holder already installed and this was the perfect item to solve my hole-making dilemma. It fits perfectly on my toilet tank.
review image review image
on August 3, 2015
Easy to use over the toilet tank toilet paper holder. You simply lift the lid off slip it over the edge on either side and put the lid back on. The toilet paper roll slides on and off stays on until you remove it and pulls easily off of the roll. It has an additional holder on the bottom for a spare roll that does not interfere with dispensing of the top holder.
review image
on June 10, 2013
Lack of wall space and a faulty (i.e. self-installed) tissue holder on my vanity left me with a dilemma. Sure, I can just prop a roll on the vanity or nearby, but I wanted something to hold the toilet paper for ease of use and no cross-contamination. I was thrilled to find this nifty holder and it meets my needs and matches the hardware in my bathroom. It's easy to install, nice to look at, and easy to use. The only thing is that I have to reach back to grab the toilet paper which is fine but might not be as user-friendly for those with shoulder or back restrictions due to the reach and placement.

Good find, good buy, good quality.
on January 17, 2016
Ok, so I bought this because I have the tiniest space between my toilet/wall/shower, and there was no room for me to hang a standard one on the wall. This baby hangs right on the side of the toilet, It's attractive, Holds TWO rolls at once instead of one and I LOVE it!
on September 5, 2008
Make sure you have a square tank for this, if not it moves around too much. But, I like the concept.
on April 10, 2015
This should fit *most* toilets, but if you have a non standard toilet, it may not work well. It should also be noted that this really only works on the LEFT side of the tank as you are facing the toilet. That is typically the same side that the flush handle is on, which can interfere with this holder. Also, because it is kind of behind your right shoulder when you are sitting on the pot, you probably need to reach with your left hand. I'm right handed, so that would not be my preference. If you mount this on the other side, there is a tendency to knock the roll off the holder as your hand is moving in the same direction that the roll slides off. This can leave you in a precarious position of 1) not having any TP to complete the task you are process of, and 2) having to root behind a toilet looking for fallen TP.

Also, on my modern low rise Eljer toilet, the tank lid doesn't quite close properly when this is hanging on the tank. That said, I have one toilet that is more standard shaped, with the handle on the front of the tank, so this is working well with that one.
on May 2, 2013
i have a teeny-tiny bathroom with very little space to store TP. this is a fantastic solution. it holds two rolls - including the jumbo "double" rolls. however, please note, you'll need to hang this holder on the LEFT side of your tank.
on May 19, 2013
I would have given this very stylish item 5 stars. However I have given it 4 stars. While the hook on the holder does fit over the edge of the tank, the lid will not fit back on over it. I have attached it to a hook on the wall. Not exactly where I wanted it, but it is still practical, and does look stylish. (If a toilet roll holder can look stylish lol)