5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot
Published 15 months ago by tlsvas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the unbreakable bathroom glassware you might want.
While the styling is nice, the glass is thin the base is uneven and the top isn't a snug fit. More decorative than useful, but you might disagree.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Snappy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, June 12, 2013
This review is from: InterDesign York Metal Bath, Apothecary Jar, Bronze (Kitchen)
Our utility room bath is done in the oil rubbed bronze fixtures and accessories. This bathroom is my husband's bath and he needed a couple of storage containers to hold Q tips and cotton pads. I ordered this as well as the shorter one and am very pleased with them. They are glass so if they get knocked off the counter and hit the tile floor they will break but that was not a deal breaker for us. The oil rubbed bronze finish is quite nice and goes very well with the Delta fixtures finish. They are very well made and I actually use the shorter one for the Q tips and this one for the cotton pads. I love the look and my husband loves the masculine look of his bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Tray, January 16, 2014
I love this guest towel holder. It goes perfect with all the oil rubbed bronze fixtures in our guest bath. Several people have complained about the sticker on the top. It was a pain to get off but it did come off completely. I wish they would put the sticker on the bottom or wrap it in plastic and put the sticker on the plastic. I would recommend this tray.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the unbreakable bathroom glassware you might want., November 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, August 28, 2013
I purchased this towel holder for my downstairs washroom. It looks great and matches the bronze color fixtures that I have. I've also got very nice hand towels and my guests were impressed. It gives a nice touch of sophistication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and functional., April 30, 2013
Love my boys "Bev T" (Connecticut & Florida) - See all my reviews
This exactly what I was looking for, adds a nice touch to my bathroom. I'm thinking of buying the silver one for my other bathroom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had half dollar size hole in the bottom, September 29, 2013
I thought it would be of better quality but the bottom is not covered wood so obviously it breaks easily. It also comes with giant sticker that is impossible to remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the counter!, August 20, 2014
It's a pretty good jar for keeping on the bathroom counter. The first one I ordered arrived broken, but Amazon replaced it right away and had a new one at my door in a couple days. It matches everything else that's the rubbed bronze color in bathrooms that suddenly became popular, so if you need something like this, jump on it. I keep cotton swabs in mine, but anything around that size would fit well in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little jars that definitely spruce up your bathroom!, July 7, 2014
I bought both sizes in this style of Apothecary jars and both of them were quite nice. If there was one slight flaw it was the fact that the base of these jars doesn't really sit perfectly flat. You can almost touch it and it wiggles a bit as if the glass were very slightly uneven. Regardless of the small imperfection, I would still highly recommend these jars to anyone looking to add some life to their bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but small, June 24, 2014
Great apothecary jars but they are much smaller than expected and a little pricey for what you get. But they are very pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortably houses tons of qtips, June 24, 2014
It looks nice near the bathroom sink, and can contain many (many!) qtips. It’s easy to use, and will add a little bit of style to your morning routine. What else can you ask from this sort of product?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›