- File Size: 323 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publication Date: July 20, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005DRXS22
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #748,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Interactive Nightmares: A History of Video Game Horror Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
His first book, Interactive Nightmares, is an exploration of the origins and evolution of horror video games, inspired by reading Nightmare Movies by Kim Newman and the resulting realisation that there seemed to be no comparable discussion for horror in the world of video games - despite the medium being so expert at mustering atmosphere, terror and suspense.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > History
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video & Electronic Games
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video & Electronic Games