5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Tool for Telling Time
Published on December 13, 2012 by H. Huda

Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice app but even full version wants you to buy something (ads), February 28, 2013
Amazon Customer "Goofyfoot" (If I told you where I was, would you really visit me? :-() - See all my reviews
This review is from: Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun (App)
The app is nice, I agree with other reviewers there. I scored the app one star because even the full app advertises more apps. The center bottom has an Apple pop up that says more apps. My little ones keep hitting it and trying to download the apps. It's a major distraction form the app I bought. The maker of the app is essentially greedy in my opinion. The maker needs to release an update for the paid version that removes the ad at the bottom. The cost is $2 more than the average cost anyway. Fix it and I'll change my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Tool for Telling Time, December 13, 2012
H. Huda (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
My daughter is 3 years old and loves this application. She's just gotten into telling time and has become obsessed with clocks. We've bought this for our Kindle and iPad actually and love it. There are multiple game types to challenge kids and if the child does well, they earn a fish for this virtual aquarium. I know it's odd, but this goofy reward means a ton and she keeps on playing trying to earn all the little fish to grow her aquarium. This game in a game concept is brilliant and I'm quite impressed how entertained she is by this application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 12, 2012
This is something that is going to grow with my kids. They're really interested in this game, even though portions of it they can not do yet (4 and 5 years old) its one that they continually come back to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Educational App, October 30, 2012
Out of all the apps we have for the Kindle Fire and Leap Pad, this is by far the best. My two and a half year old has always been interested in numbers and recently started telling time using a digital clock. We wanted to get him started using a regular clock as well. This app has many different parts to it. In one you get to build the clock like a puzzle, taking pieces and putting them were they should be. This works on the vocabulary with the clock and number order. Another part gives four clocks and tells you to pick the one with a specific time. Another has you move the hour and minute hand to a specific number and another has you change the digital clock to match the regular clock shown. There may be more but I haven't really been able to check it out since I can't get my Kindle out of his little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves it!, January 2, 2013
Thane (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old plays with this app non-stop. He can't tell time yet (he can do hours but the minutes still confuse him) but he loves assembling the clock faces. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Skill Building, December 27, 2012
I got this app after I realized how limited the free version is. This version allows different increments of time to be chosen to make it more grade/age appropriate. I noticed my daughter struggling with the 10 minute increment level in her school work (as well as the 5 minute increments) and look forward to building her skill with this app. She loves to be able to pick out her aquarium friends at the successful completion of each level.

1.0 out of 5 stars greedy seller!, January 22, 2014
I paid $2.99, and this will not work on "free time" with my kindle fire. The reason it will not work is the apple that keeps popping up asking you if you want to go buy more apps. The only way to exit out of this game is through the darn pop up apple (which takes you to buy more different apps). What a joke! When you BUY something there should be no adds!! Emails are not returned. Buyer beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice time telling app, December 25, 2012
my five year old has had fun with this educational app and mom has been playing it to earn fish too!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 30, 2012
My yr old loves this. I like it because she is learning, she likes it because it's a game with rewards (love the fish tank thing). A winner all the way around

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids like it, November 25, 2012
plusco (Alabaster, AL USA) - See all my reviews
Kids like it; they are 6 and learning to tell time; they like that they are awarded when they finish a challenge

Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun
Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun by GiggleUp Kids Apps & Educational Games
$2.99