5.0 out of 5 stars cake/knife server
love the double heart design.....chose several items w/this design. good quality, would highly recommend. cant beat price, compared to many at stores. this was different and cheaper.
Published 5 months ago by Deanna

2.0 out of 5 stars knife set
This is a true matter of you get what you pay for. This wedding cake knife set looked nice in the photos but in person was very cheap looking. Beware of return policy - only 14 days and they add on a 15% "restocking" fee. Had I realized that, I never would have ordered in the first place.
Published on March 16, 2010 by C. Boaman

2.0 out of 5 stars knife set, March 16, 2010
This review is from: Interlocking hearts design cake knife/server set- 1 (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not able to use, August 30, 2010
When we recieved this item it looked like it had been used. We couldn't even use it for our wedding.

1.0 out of 5 stars YOU pay for what you get, March 2, 2011
Cheap. Not that pretty. I could have went to the dollar store and got the same one. I swear. I suppose i got what i paid for. This is not something you want to buy if you want to keep them for years to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, December 31, 2011
I hate the fact that I was very excited about the fact that I've found this because I'm getting married within 2 weeks and the theme of my wedding is interlocking hearts so I thought this was perfect but I got them today and I'm very disappointed they look very cheap! I'm ready to send them back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken goods, February 13, 2013
When I received the package the heart design on the knife was broken off and the cake cutter was chipped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, April 3, 2014
These showed up broken, the hearts were broken even though the box was untouched. Otherwise they looked good, but I can't give anything better because the hearts shouldn't have been broken without the package being damaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cost to quality good buy., June 16, 2014
Interlocking hearts set works well into the wedding theme however there are some scoff marks on the knife blade unfortunately.

3.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful piece, March 2, 2014
This item was very beautiful but we chose something else overall we did buy another set that we were more pleased with.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, February 12, 2014
Very thin and lightweight but it was very cheap and I guess if you only wanted it to cut the cake for pictures and couldn't afford another $10 or $12 it would work for you but I wanted something the bride could use after the wedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars cake/knife server, June 5, 2014