Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 16, 2010
This is a true matter of you get what you pay for. This wedding cake knife set looked nice in the photos but in person was very cheap looking. Beware of return policy - only 14 days and they add on a 15% "restocking" fee. Had I realized that, I never would have ordered in the first place.
on August 7, 2015
When I received this item, the spatula was not in a holder. The holder was broken. The handle to the knife is cracked and poorly put together. The handles are just poorly made but the stainless steel seems pretty durable.
review image review image review image
on August 30, 2010
When we recieved this item it looked like it had been used. We couldn't even use it for our wedding.
on March 2, 2011
Cheap. Not that pretty. I could have went to the dollar store and got the same one. I swear. I suppose i got what i paid for. This is not something you want to buy if you want to keep them for years to come.
on December 31, 2011
I hate the fact that I was very excited about the fact that I've found this because I'm getting married within 2 weeks and the theme of my wedding is interlocking hearts so I thought this was perfect but I got them today and I'm very disappointed they look very cheap! I'm ready to send them back!
on April 3, 2014
These showed up broken, the hearts were broken even though the box was untouched. Otherwise they looked good, but I can't give anything better because the hearts shouldn't have been broken without the package being damaged.
on February 12, 2014
Very thin and lightweight but it was very cheap and I guess if you only wanted it to cut the cake for pictures and couldn't afford another $10 or $12 it would work for you but I wanted something the bride could use after the wedding.
on February 13, 2013
When I received the package the heart design on the knife was broken off and the cake cutter was chipped.
on March 2, 2015
If you are looking for a nice looking cake knife/server set, this is it. You don't have to spend a fortune for a great presentation. I am customizing these with a white satin bow on the mid part of the handle with a mini sunflower at the bow knot. That is the great part about this set. The rhinestones on the double hearts provide the extra little touch to make these look more expensive than their price. I like them so well this is the second set I purchased. These are for my son's wedding and the other set was for my nephew's wedding. I plan to purchase more as more relatives get married. I do the flowers for all the weddings and these can work back to the flowers every time, with the fact that customization is easy and they look great! Great quality, great price!
on July 5, 2015
These came a day early I thought they were beautiful but one of the hearts was broken and had to be glued for the wedding because it was too late to exchange. I originally gave 4 stars but after reading some of the other reviews I changed it to a 3 because several other people mentioned receiving theirs broken, also. This is a flaw in the product because, as in my case many mentioned there was no damage to the packaging it came in. I do not think I would order from this company again after finding that this is a frequent problem.