Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$7.48+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 16, 2010
This is a true matter of you get what you pay for. This wedding cake knife set looked nice in the photos but in person was very cheap looking. Beware of return policy - only 14 days and they add on a 15% "restocking" fee. Had I realized that, I never would have ordered in the first place.
on August 7, 2015
When I received this item, the spatula was not in a holder. The holder was broken. The handle to the knife is cracked and poorly put together. The handles are just poorly made but the stainless steel seems pretty durable.
review image review image review image
on August 30, 2010
When we recieved this item it looked like it had been used. We couldn't even use it for our wedding.
on March 2, 2011
Cheap. Not that pretty. I could have went to the dollar store and got the same one. I swear. I suppose i got what i paid for. This is not something you want to buy if you want to keep them for years to come.
on December 31, 2011
I hate the fact that I was very excited about the fact that I've found this because I'm getting married within 2 weeks and the theme of my wedding is interlocking hearts so I thought this was perfect but I got them today and I'm very disappointed they look very cheap! I'm ready to send them back!
on April 3, 2014
These showed up broken, the hearts were broken even though the box was untouched. Otherwise they looked good, but I can't give anything better because the hearts shouldn't have been broken without the package being damaged.
on February 12, 2014
Very thin and lightweight but it was very cheap and I guess if you only wanted it to cut the cake for pictures and couldn't afford another $10 or $12 it would work for you but I wanted something the bride could use after the wedding.
on February 13, 2013
When I received the package the heart design on the knife was broken off and the cake cutter was chipped.
on April 27, 2016
Didnt work for us. They looked cheap which they really are. I still wanted to use them, simply cause I didnt want to get another set but my husband didnt want to so we ended up spending 70 bucks in last minute. If you ask me I would still rather use this set amd save me 70 bucks. 3 star
on June 27, 2016
Pretty design, however, one of them broke before we got it to the wedding. One of the hearts in the handle just snapped off. Not happy. Didn't realize they were so cheaply made. Kind of messed up the wedding photos for the cake cutting. I probably would not recommend buying these. However, for only $13, if you handle them with extreme care, they would work just for the wedding.
review image review image