Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 2, 2015
This seems to be a nice book, although I did not look at a ton of different ones. What I liked most about it was that I was able to make it my own! :) I painted the ribbon to match my wedding colors as I had searched everywhere and could not find something that I liked. Now I love it and it is perfect for my wedding!
I just used acrylic paint and a clear top coat nail polish to make it shine. You can stick a sheet of paper between the book and the plastic hearts so you do not get paint on the book. You can also use a toothpick to get the paint off around the edges and off the gems if you make a mistake. It was very easy to do and I am by no means a painter. :)
Just be careful with it, as the paint could be scratched off. I am getting married in a few months and will post again on how well it held up. I opened and closed it several times on my table and it was fine. :)
review image
on November 10, 2011
I purchased the Interlocking Hearts Guest Book for a cousin, who's wedding I was in. The book arrived on time and was lovely on the cover. The problem is once the book is opened there is nothing to show the wonderful hearts that are on the front cover. I was expecting a faint design on the pages themselves and was disappointed to see blank sheets.

The book is very pretty on the outside but lost when opened.
on December 30, 2011
Elegant and a great accent to the joining heart pen set we purchased. Item arrived in a clear front storage box that will used to store item after the wedding.
on May 22, 2016
The guestbook looked great together with my pen. I love the pretty box it came in too. I didn't get any compliments on the guestbook like I was hoping for, but it was affordable and at least I had something at my wedding for guests to write in. The thing is, this was literally a guestbook... people signed their names but didn't write us a message or anything like that because there were no spaces to do so. That was my fault though, I could have purchased something separate for people to write us cute little messages on.
on July 26, 2012
This was a very nice addition to our granddaughter's wedding. It is simple but very nice and priced right. I would buy it again if needed.
on March 19, 2014
Looks beautiful, has lots of pages and serves as a good gift. A bit heavy because of the beautiful design on the front.
on March 6, 2014
Love the book and pen, will go so nice with my heart themed wedding in july thank you so much!
on June 29, 2016
I bought this for my son's wedding guest book. I was disappointed in that it looks real cheap. The plastic hearts and ribbon swirl on the front is much cheaper looking in person. Looks like I got it at a dollar store. :-(
on July 14, 2013
I bought this guest book along with matching pen, wedding card box, cake knife and server. The book is just lovely. I wanted a creamy white. While the pictures make it look like a brilliant white, it is not.
I plan to put pictures on each page along with the guest's well wishes, but the wedding is in August, so can't say yet if the pages will hold up. If not, I will post another review after the wedding.
The design on the front is molded plastic, although the picture tends to make it look like it may be satin ribbon for real. Not everyone will like the molded plastic, but I did because of the creamy color. I plan to get it personalized with the bride and groom's names just under the "ribbon" and will also review if that does not work for any reason having to do with the book itself.
on April 18, 2016
This guest book trumps all of the store bought one. Nice NICE quality and it matches the napkins and goes with the "Lenox True Love 2-Piece Dessert Set." I've been pleasantly surprised with the nice size, wide writing spaces and simplicity. Highly recommend.