Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on June 13, 2014
This pen match perfect with the guest book i bought! The base is also heart shaped and is heavy perfect to avoid any trouble from happening or falling. It also got a rhinestone in between. Is very cute!
on December 30, 2011
The theme for our wedding will be two joining heart, this pen set will be used along side a registry book with the same hearts. This set has a white, slightly glittery base, with two elegant joining hearts at the base. Item was delivered in a nice storage box that will be used after the wedding to store pen set.
on September 30, 2014
The pen looks good and writes well. Just as described. Matched the guest book with interlocking heart design as well. Would recommend this as a set! I got this for my wedding and it looks so good for all my guests to write with!
on July 11, 2015
I purchased this for my wedding. The hearts are full of detail. Just the size for the small area i had to put this pen set. The rhinestone on the hearts just made it very elegant. I had added my colors on the pen and was very pretty
on November 30, 2013
I love the pen it will go with my theme and it came in the mail quickly and I could track the item. I feel the price was a little ridiculous for a pen though. I only bought it because it would match everything.
on November 3, 2014
Very beautiful product. I was very happy with what I received, and it showed up very quickly! This will make a great addition to our quest table, and go very nicely with the quest book as well. Thank you very much for the great product and service!
on July 14, 2013
I ordered the entire set of guest book, card box and cake knife and server with the double hearts. I was pleased with the appearance, although I am concerned that the pen may not write easily. I am slipping a couple of gel ball pens to the guest registrar just in case. If there are problems, I will review after the wedding in August.
on January 19, 2014
The product was shipped good and came perfectly wrapped. The Pen does not wright. I'm not sure. I probably will get another ink pen and replace the one inside. very disappointed that it did not wright, but its still worth getting. I would have gave it a 5 star if it just wright.
on May 30, 2012
It looks cheaply made, the plastic base doesn't look like it would last for very long, but a one day use, I see no problem recommending this pen for that. the base is heavy, which is a plus because it will undoubtedly hold the pen upright.
on May 23, 2013
It was ok, nothing terrific. The pin stopped working after the tenth guest signed the book. Its pretty but not worth the money I spent and not something I'm going to be able to hand down to my daughter

See 1 answered question