5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Intermatic Store
You can buy this on the Intermatic Web site at the Intermatic Store. On the search put WH21. Or you can download the order form at
[...] and order snail mail.
A set of two goes for $4.17.
Published 9 months ago by Bubba

1.0 out of 5 stars incompatable with E1020 timer
These trippers which I purchased, are not compatible with my E1020 timer. In fact if you look at the blown up picture of the E1020 Timer with trippers installed, you can see that the trippers supplied here are not compatible.
Published 11 months ago by Roy Gregersen

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Intermatic Store, April 12, 2014
Bubba (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intermatic Time Clock E1000 Series Trippers 156EB1945A (Misc.)
[...] and order snail mail.
A set of two goes for $4.17.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have them, April 12, 2014
Great replacements for timer that I had long ago misplaced the clips for. Suspect I will lose these too and need to repurchase next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fix for a reliable timer...., April 9, 2014
These were easy to find where I had saved the instructions for the timer, the part # was right there!!! And they were shipped quickly and we are up and running again.

5.0 out of 5 stars trippers, March 26, 2014
the trippers are correct, unfortunately it appears the clock in the timer isn't working so i will need to buy a new timer. thanks for the quick delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars incompatable with E1020 timer, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 6, 2013
We looked all over for these and you had them! Now we don't have to buy a whole new timer!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 4, 2013
Ellen Slentz (Mays Landing, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
It is a good product, but it didn't solve my problem this time .. It is time to replace the timer.

5.0 out of 5 stars exact match, February 3, 2013
I had lost original...these were perfect fit and match for my unit which is very old....great job helping me out

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great!, January 3, 2013
A. Meehan (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
We have an older water heater timer and these were missing. We ordered them despite the reviews. They work great. Water heater turns on and off now. Our electric bill has gone down too. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 26, 2011
The clips work as advertised although no instructions on which way the go in. They only go in one way, but it took a few tries to get them seated.