5.0 out of 5 stars One Knick but Great Condition
Published 16 months ago by Rei

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing
Published 19 months ago by Sarah Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars One Knick but Great Condition, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Intermediate Algebra with Applications & Visualization (4th Edition) (Hardcover)
This book arrived on time and after opening the box anyone would think twice about this book being used. The condition was great, i found one little abrasion on the side but that's barely noticeable and barely takes away from the book itself. This book came with the applications and Access card that I can use to study with on my computer if the material in the text book is misleading or a little tough but honestly, i flipped through the book and made the assumption that my freshman math class may not be all that bad. This book may actually help me to become better at algebra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, September 22, 2013
I was a little nervous to buy a textbook online. I was just unsure of the condition it would be in when I received it. However, the book was like new and over $100.00 less that my campus bookstore. Overall, I was thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to the $220, September 27, 2014
Book was in mint condition and arrived in a timely matter. No complaints whatsoever. A great alternative to the $220.80 asking price for a new copy from my college's bookstore. I reccomend this for anyone looking to save money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 21, 2014
Just the right book for my class and low cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Great book and show good examples

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, May 24, 2013
Math is not my thing, but I thought my other math books were easier to use. Each chapter has you learning concepts, and after each concept you have to flip to other pages to practice them and then return to where you were for the next concept. On top of this you flip to the very back of the book to check yours answers. My other books put these steps in sequence so you could take one page at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars My order, January 23, 2013
I found the book I needed for school on here for less than half price. I paid 6.99 for a speedy shipping. At first I got a little worried because a week and a half after placing my order the order status was still at, "preparing package for shipping." Anyway, finally it said, "shipped." I got the package just in time for school in good condition, a little banged up on the corners i suppose from shipping. FYI preparing the order seems to be what takes forever but once it's shipped you'll get it in 1-2 days. After worrying I ended up satisfied afterall, I got the book for a total of $84 which was over $200 in the book store at school. I'll definetly come back next semester and order my books, save myself a ton of money.

Intermediate Algebra with Applications & Visualization (4th Edition)
Intermediate Algebra with Applications & Visualization (4th Edition) by Gary K. Rockswold (Hardcover - January 6, 2012)
$216.40 $188.48