5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome crayons with an unbeatable price
I am a mom and preschool teacher who has been on the endless search for the perfect crayons. I have finally found them. These are amazing. The color is brilliant, they lay down very smooth, and there is a perfect selection of colors. They are on par with the stockmar crayons at a fifth the price.
Published 24 months ago by Jennifer D. K. Douglass

3.0 out of 5 stars better than crayola
I wanted something we could travel with and not be too concerned about dropping one in a stream or losing one in the tall grass. I ordered these because another reviewer said these were comparable to Stockmar. They are no way near Stockmar quality but are better than crayola.

Published 22 months ago by iheartBOOKs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars better than crayola, September 7, 2012
This review is from: International Arrivals Natural Beeswax Crayons, Set of 24 (133-50) (Office Product)

They don't have that sweet beeswax smell. If I didn't know what they were made of I would assume a poor quality wax, like RoseArt. The pretty packaging is a waste. In order to get a good grip you have to take off the slippery papers. That being said, they lay down a brilliant color, blend extremely well, and for the price losing one or two is not so hard on my wallet.

These are great for the job I bought them for but I won't be purchasing them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that it's Made in China, January 3, 2013
I bought these crayons for my toddler after searching the net and concluding that the beeswax crayons would be safe for him. I chose this brand over the other brands amazon carries after checking the International Arrivals website and reading that their products are mostly made of recycled material and I was impressed. Nowhere on their site or in amazon's description of this product was it mentioned that these crayons were made in China! When it comes to my child, I prefer products manufactured in the US where I trust the regulations regarding children's safety and lead levels etc., esp when it comes to crayons that they might put in their mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome crayons with an unbeatable price, July 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best crayons!, March 1, 2013
My children have loved using these crayons. I was very pleasantly surprised at how vivid the colors were, how smooth they drew and how sturdy they are. My husband sat down one day to color with the boys and he was amazed also at how very nice they were. I don't think I will ever buy store brand crayons again! These are worth the extra expense to make your child's crafting and creating much more enjoyable. I have seen my boys both enjoy their coloring/drawing more and comment on how they love the "special crayons" I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color, durability, eco - Oh my!, November 10, 2012
These are excellent - & believe that they are easier to color with than Stockmar (at a much reduced price). Excellent color selection. Dropped from the kitchen island on tile & didn't break. Love that they are eco (more happy that they are "healthier" for my toddler).

5.0 out of 5 stars vibrant colors, September 8, 2012
I was eyeing the Stockmar wax crayons for a while but the price kept me away.
Last year my kindergartner got a box of 'Melessa and Dough' triangular crayon in red box.So this year we upgraded to wax crayon and these are lovely. The color are so vibrant. I never used a stockmar so I cant compare to that. But we are very happy with this. The box is very study with rubber bands on the corner to keep it closed. Also the inside there is a plastic tray to store the crayona nice and neat. Since this is being used by an extremely careful 6 year old I cant say how it will hold up against rough handling. Being said all that these crayons are not washable from your walls with just water (I tested that right out of box). But a piece of 'magic eraser' will do the trick. Keep that handy if you are buying this for younger kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crayons, January 3, 2013
Wonderful crayons. M daughter loves coloring with this. And they made a wonderful birthday gift as well. They are a lot cheaper on this site than on stores for what I could see. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Great Price, December 28, 2012
My 2 yr old granddaughter loved these crayons. The colors went down effortlessly and she was able to get them in and out of the box. I highly recommend them in place of Crayola.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 2, 2013
The papers on these are very loose so my daughter tore some of them off. Once the paper is off, the crayon gets all over your hands. My daughters hands were completely covered in color after only coloring with these for a few minutes. I am definitely sticking with the P'kolino brand. Although this product was bad, Amazon gets 5 stars for there return policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous color, natural wax, fun to create with, June 19, 2012
We love these crayons and they make a nice gift! They are bigger than 'normal', so little fingers can easily hold them. Nice range of hues and the color is amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

International Arrivals Natural Beeswax Crayons, Set of 24 (133-50)
$12.99 $11.34