4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it
Published 21 months ago by Nekogeisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good information, but plenty of bias
This book is good for an overview of how international business works, but it is rife with bias toward free-market systems, using word choice and intentional missing information to make laissez-faire systems seem unequivocally superior.
Published on January 26, 2013 by Adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, April 14, 2013
This book was a required text for a business class. To be perfectly honest, this isn't really a subject matter that I enjoy in business; however, I was happy to find that the way this book was written definitely grabbed my attention. I think that the material was interesting and highly informative and the book was written in a way that flowed well while reading. I liked the business examples at the beginning of each chapter which gave a better understanding of the materials.
As a digital copy I was happy that it had actual book page numbers instead of section locations. When an instructor tells you to go to a certain page or to do an assignment it was easy to locate.
The picture maps were wonderful but the tend to make the book load a lot slower when trying to move past those pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book..., November 24, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
Covers the basics of international business. Had a great teacher for the class. Good book too that covers many topics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, May 2, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
I thought it was going to be a basic textbook with barely any graphs and dull facts but it has a lot of illustrations and it made the facts interesting by giving realistic examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Business Minded, April 2, 2012
Wild's International Business for Students is a very well put together book of not only maps of the regions you are studying but it's packed full with information. I am impressed with the loose leaf book it fits a binder perfectly and is much easier to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reguired college book, April 17, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
This book was far cheaper then the same book from the school book store and shipped twise as fast right to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding hard to get books, March 22, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
It's what I needed, Thanks alot for the book, Could'nt make it without it! I will search here in the future for books !

5.0 out of 5 stars Will do business again, March 12, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
The book was delevered fast and with no damage. This book is just like it was discribed. Even was give 2 bookmarks for free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle eBook version good for class preparation., March 4, 2013
I'm rating the Kindle version because I have found it is a good tool for students. Its clickable Table of Contents, easy highlighting, and note-taking functions are valuable and not poorly set up or 'clunky' as I've found in other eBooks. It is also easy to add bookmarks, but I found this eBook's most valuable feature to be a quick navigation of all my highlighted text and bookmarks. One more feature I found helpful for studying: the "X-Ray for Textbooks" function, where you get a bird's eye view of the important terms of a given page or entire chapter.

Nicely done to the publisher. As an avid fan of most Apple products, iBooks functions pale in comparison to what I have been getting out of the Kindle reader, particularly with this textbook. Thanks for listening.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it., February 20, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
Book was exactly what I was looking for. Book was available in short amount of time I had to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 8, 2013
This review is from: International Business (6th Edition) (Paperback)
Exactly what i was looking for...shipped on time and came just in time for my class to start for the semester.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

International Business (6th Edition)
International Business (6th Edition) by Kenneth L. Wild (Paperback - January 6, 2011)
Used & New from: $13.00